VN Ren'Py Abandoned Truth or Dare [v0.1] [Nutty90]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nutty90

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2023
Sorry I really did not want to give you a hard time over spelling, I know for a lot of devs for these games that english isn't their primary language(I still make spelling and grammar mistakes every once in a while so who am I to point those out) ;)
But the caution one is in Jessie's bio, it reads "threat with coution" and it should probably be "treat with caution". There were a few more spelling and grammar mistakes in there and the rest of the game. "she actually takes use of this" should probably be "she actually makes use of this", "she is no stranger to the art of"...

View attachment 2690156
And here's why I couldn't find it: it's not in the script; it's in an image file. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! Please report any additional errors that you find. I will fix everything in next update.

Reactions: Midnight Ghost

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
What's up with Jessie's hair? I just started the game and she already felt like 3 different characters.

OK finished playing 0.1 with the many different paths, and my honest feedback is that it seems to be too ambitious with the way the paths are done. I think there are way too many small paths that don't really need to be paths. It's also made worse because the impact of some of these choices could happen in the later updates which makes making the choices now even more obscure.

IMO, it isn't an efficient way of utilizing the size of the game. With a lot of renders and text, the actual story progression feels very small due to the content being split up into so many different paths. It's much better use of the development time to continue making story progress to keep the momentum of the game going.

Small disappointment is that there is nothing resembling a "Truth or Dare" in 0.1 which is quite perplexing for a game with such title.

Wishing the best of luck in the future to the dev.

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Truth or Dare [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 667mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: Puma1978

TobyQ

Oct 21, 2018
incest + Patreon = don't even bother asking about future tags, it probably has no future, at least not as long as he mostly relies on that shit site for funding. Should have put it on Backed.by.
never heard of backed.by

Sep 20, 2022
Sorry, but there is no ntr and hence no sharing. There will be a harem option, so MC and several girls at the same time will very certainly be a possibility.
Thank you for bringing this amazing news. Please add harem in the future tags :)(y) Good luck and I hope you'll get rich from maling this game :)

shadosgt

Dec 8, 2018
tried applying fix and the game won't even start afterwards. throws an error and just dies before it begins.

Nekirom

Nov 16, 2022
After seeing that your script file is almost 10MB size and checking on that:
I would strongly recommend that you use variables to represent choices in the game and just modify scenes .... your current design of just replicating the entire scene for each possible choice on each path leads to an exponential growing number of possible variants for each scene... the further you progess with the development of the game, the more this will probably come to haunt you.

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
I love your logo, Mr. Nutty90

After seeing that your script file is almost 10MB size and checking on that:
I would strongly recommend that you use variables to represent choices in the game and just modify scenes .... your current design of just replicating the entire scene for each possible choice on each path leads to an exponential growing number of possible variants for each scene... the further you progess with the development of the game, the more this will probably come to haunt you.
Also this friend has a fair point. Exponential is the keyword, one update, maybe one more and then you won't even know what you are looking at while coding.

I wish you an incredible amount of success with your project ❤

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes but do know, game has a high replay value because it offers a wide range of options. Therefore, with just one run, you won't get roughly 15% off the game's scenes.
I only play one time, once I've reached an ending I don't restart the game, so I guess I'll just have to settle for that 15%.

In any case, can you have all the LIs in a single game?

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
does it end with massaging the girl? i see tons more pics in the folder..

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote