VN Ren'Py Abandoned Truth or Dare [v0.1] [Nutty90]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

main_menu.png

Overview:
The story begins with a man who is suffering from depression but with drive to change. He is dissatisfied with his existence; His despair stems from the fact that he has tried practically everything in life and has gotten bored with it all. Now he faces a tremendous challenge: discovering something new and making life exciting and valuable again.
Who can help him with everything? I cordially invite you to accompany him on the journey of his life.
Furthermore, because the game is not linear in nature, you will have the opportunity to define the MC to your liking; he can be kind, he can be terrible, he can be romantic, he can manipulate and corrupt, and he can mix everything up.
It's up to you to decide what path he is going to take.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-10
Release Date: 2023-06-10
Developer: Nutty90 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

FIX FOR SHIRT SCENE AND WALKTHROUGH :

Android port done by Ghost'' :
Features:

pic3.jpg pic31d.jpg mast1a.jpg pic33e.jpg pic33wq.jpg pic33wz.jpg st28.jpg st35.jpg pic24y.jpg pic27d.jpg pic30g.jpg pic30q.jpg massage44.jpg massage67.jpg 0h1.jpg 0j1d.jpg wife24a.jpg wifedodatak5.jpg skinnydip15.jpg skinnydip24.jpg skinnydip25.jpg skinnydip33.jpg itch cover.jpg

Last edited:

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
I'll post it as soon as it's finished uploading.
After that, click "report" in the left corner of the post with the download link. Then in the new window just check the "Game Update" so a moderator could work his magic to create the game thread
also it'll be better if you could provide some screenshots of the game

Nutty90

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2023
After that, click "report" in the left corner of the post with the download link. Then in the new window just check the "Game Update" so a moderator could work his magic to create the game thread
also it'll be better if you could provide some screenshots of the game
Thank you. The link is now up, and you may play the game.

Reactions: filochard

Nutty90

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2023
incest + Patreon = don't even bother asking about future tags, it probably has no future, at least not as long as he mostly relies on that shit site for funding. Should have put it on Backed.by.
I want to post all updates on Discord and to utilize Patreon to provide rolles to Patreons on Discord for access. I saw a lot of people having issues, but there are a lot of games on the platform with taboo tags. But yes, to be safe, I will undoubtedly add additional platforms.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote