• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Abandoned True Facials [0.42b Pro March 14th] [HenryTaiwan]

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
I finally was able to make a decent and beautiful 2B remaster. Credits to Nameless too, as he made her pubic hair and the reworked pussy textures, i just changed the color a bit. Fully 4k textures, new outfit and with some new fine details, visible ass of course and better skin. Enjoy her!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Taurus188

Yivonne

May 3, 2024
Is there a way to make cloud be in the place of the women? I saw it once but I don't know how it was done

dambeldor44

Apr 17, 2021
hello, I'm looking for Aerith videos, is there any of this on the discord? I've gone in but I can't see anything.

MajinGlue

Nov 7, 2019
Now that i remembered, i also did change Cloud texture and his penis aswell.
View attachment 3572316
Left is new, right is OG.

Some closeup to the new textures.
View attachment 3572317 View attachment 3572319 View attachment 3572321

Also added new 'vegana' to a few characters. I used Ai to make this texture but the result is way better than expected.
View attachment 3572331

Added pubes, the colors do match with each character's hair color.
View attachment 3572335

These are the characters that recieved some if not all of these changes:
Primrose: New skin, new vagina.
2B: Added pubes.
Ada Wong: New skin, vagina and pubes.
Aerith: New skin and her clothes became dirty.
Cindy: New skin, vagina and pubes.
Ciri: New skin, vagina and pubes.
Cloud: New skin, penis and pubes.
D.va: pubes.
Jessie: New skin, vagina and pubes.
Jill: New vagina and pubes.
Lara: New skin, vagina, HD clothes and pubes.
Mai: New vagina and modded clothes to the one she has in DOA 6.
Marie: New skin, vagina, pubes and her nails and toes are painted black to match how she appears in DOA with school uniform outfit.
Quiet: New skin, HD outfit but bugged neck due to the modded face texture.
Tifa: New skin, vagina and pubes.
Tracer: Pubes.
Widowmaker: New skin. It has all the tatos that she has in the OW but the skin is not enhanced, pubes.
Y'shtola: New skin, vagina and pubes.
Yennerfer: Pubes.
Zelda: New vagina and pubes.

The characters that don't recives all three changes is simply because i don't play them enoug, and those that are not mentioned is because i don't pick them at all lol There are also older mods i made but not used inside the game files.
Do you have one without the pubes, I'm not into pubes ?

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
There is a small tutorial in the server, i am gonna copy and paste it, the rest of stuff you want to add or change is up to you, also over time you learn to mod these type of games more.

Tutorial by Smackston:

Texture Modding

Heres my simple guide to modding textures, specifically for characters, in TF.

Tools needed:

-Unity Asset Bundle Extractor:

-Gimp, Photoshop or similiar:

The steps to character texture modifications are simple:
Pick you character (for now Primrose is off the table, only the “Mods” characters are covered by this)
Open the file in UABE
Look for the texture you want to modify. For this you need to expand the file-tree on the left (you can sort the list by type, you need “Texture2D”), then select and use the “Plugin” button on the right side and “Export as .png
Open Texture in the image processor of your choice
Modify it to your likings and save it
To reimport the texture, select the original in UABE, hit “Plugins” and “Edit”. Here you can select “Load” at the bottom. Load your new texture, confirm with “Ok”, then in UABE hit “File and “Apply” (or “Apply and save all”)
Open game and enjoy
Textures repository:

The game uses Genesis 8 type characters and models, so make sure to try it out with those. You need to find Runtime>Textures, then you can see the textures in there and use what you want. The site has a great search function as well.

running.dart

Apr 6, 2022
I thought the game had been forgotten in 2022. After going thru the last 30 pages, I'm absolutely amazed by all the new mods created. Mind blowing...
My no.1 issue with the vanilla game was the head/eyes would automatically turn to camera. I was trying to make a short film with screen recordings, and this one issue made the whole thing a nightmare. It was difficult to make the girl looking at the guy, let alone letting her stay that way so I can catch a good facial expression. If anyone have a solution to this...man it would be a game changer...

Reactions: rev_10

running.dart

Apr 6, 2022
If there were more maps in the game, you can also make short videos bridging the real game with TF and it would be very cool.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
I thought the game had been forgotten in 2022. After going thru the last 30 pages, I'm absolutely amazed by all the new mods created. Mind blowing...
My no.1 issue with the vanilla game was the head/eyes would automatically turn to camera. I was trying to make a short film with screen recordings, and this one issue made the whole thing a nightmare. It was difficult to make the girl looking at the guy, let alone letting her stay that way so I can catch a good facial expression. If anyone have a solution to this...man it would be a game changer...
Sadly, for videos, you have to keep the camera away from her eyes or it will ruin the scene, quite sad, but there is not workaround this yet, but i am sure that someone in the Discord server will fix it. You should also join there so you can see the progress and other mods that are shared in there.

Last edited:

thebluejay56

Jan 1, 2021
Sadly, for videos, you have to keep the camera away from her eyes or it will ruin the scene, quite sad, but there is not workaround this yet, but i am sure that someone in the Discordserver will fix it. You should also join there so you can see the progress and other mods that are shared in there.
Mind dropping an updated discord link? Thanks!

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
There is no solution to this and noone is managed to mod the character to stop looking at the player yet, well, as far as i know from the discord. Back when i used to make video in TF, i simply just turn the character's head to the direction i want and then record it quickly then cut out the part where the character's head looking at you again by using a video editing software.
For taking screenshot, just pause the game. Sometime i managed to pause at the right moment and catch some of their good face's expressions. Since your camera is still free so you can taking the screenshots from any angle you want without to worry
about their head movement.
bin Screenshot 2023.10.12 - 11.37.45.85.png

Willis12

May 18, 2018
There is no solution to this and noone is managed to mod the character to stop looking at the player yet, well, as far as i know from the discord. Back when i used to make video in TF, i simply just turn the character's head to the direction i want and then record it quickly then cut out the part where the character's head looking at you again by using a video editing software.
For taking screenshot, just pause the game. Sometime i managed to pause at the right moment and catch some of their good face's expressions. Since your camera is still free so you can taking the screenshots from any angle you want without to worry
about their head movement.
View attachment 3632255
May I know the artist/video your Signature is from please?

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes