Unity Abandoned True Facials [0.42b Pro March 14th] [HenryTaiwan]

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Beautiful blond version of Tifa with realistic hair, naval piercing and different skin. Gotta say this one looks stunning. This would be a more realistic version of her and not as fantastic as the other one with those dark red eyes.

For the Reshade preset i am using, i shared the mod with everything needed on the server.

Last edited:

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
^ good question!
I overwrote the original Tifa file..... altho the new version is super! (especially with the inside bulge effect), I kinda regret having lost the original (shouldve tested it -_- )
> as such, does some1 perchance have a standalone copy of the original Tifa.tfa file? (should be between 30-100 MB)
-----

still the best game for me, I never get tired of the endless possibilities + being able to run the game on a relative low tier machine.
would've thought there'd be more mods for this though.. **nvm, just joined discord and damn!
personally, I'd wish for more justice in the game ~ breast size. if anyone has any clues, do share :)

Last edited:
Reactions: rev_10
Mar 18, 2023
To clarify for everyone else. It wasn't so much abandoned as much as the creator went missing. No one knows where they went, not even their friends. They just stopped being around one day and haven't come back since. Unfortunately the worst possibility is probably true.

Reactions: rev_10

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
To clarify for everyone else. It wasn't so much abandoned as much as the creator went missing. No one knows where they went, not even their friends. They just stopped being around one day and haven't come back since. Unfortunately the worst possibility is probably true.
So Henry kinda died for real this time? This ain't the first time he vanished though however I think this one last one now took much longer than the first time he disappeared.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
^ good question!
I overwrote the original Tifa file..... altho the new version is super! (especially with the inside bulge effect), I kinda regret having lost the original (shouldve tested it -_- )
> as such, does some1 perchance have a standalone copy of the original Tifa.tfa file? (should be between 30-100 MB)
-----

still the best game for me, I never get tired of the endless possibilities + being able to run the game on a relative low tier machine.
would've thought there'd be more mods for this though.. **nvm, just joined discord and damn!
personally, I'd wish for more justice in the game ~ breast size. if anyone has any clues, do share :)
I posted a fully upgraded Tifa earlier that keeps her original look, it's a massive step up over her the vanilla model, which is low res, has messed up skin in several spots and has generic pussy and no ass textures, buuuut if you insist, here it is:

This is the upgraded Tifa, but with vanilla look: (1st screenshot)

I also recommend you to go into the server and use some of the incredible Unity Explorer mods, which allows any sex position for example or character butt increase:

More screenshots on that below. That sort of posing can only be done with the mod that frees up the characters spine, which makes them bend as much you want without glitching or deformation.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Can't add, can we replace it? For example, replacing the Tifa model with something else, but still using the name Tifa.
Maybe, but i don't think it can be done as of now due to the game's code being obfuscated and such, but ask in the server. I posted a link in the post above.

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
So Henry kinda died for real this time? This ain't the first time he vanished though however I think this one last one now took much longer than the first time he disappeared.
death?!
nahhhh, dude probably married and has a functioning life, unwilling to visit our pits of depraved perversion - or jail.
but death, cant imagine that ^_^ it's all just speculations

I posted a fully upgraded Tifa earlier that keeps her original look, it's a massive step up over her the vanilla model, which is low res, has messed up skin in several spots and has generic pussy and no ass textures ..
thanks yo :)
mind, I'm not terribly picky. had my joyride with Tombraider '94 version <<insert pixel blob smiley>>
thanks for the other infos, gotta figure out the workings first, aint on the too bright side of magic technology stuff. but for a good fap, mountains shall be moved!

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes