• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Tropicali v0.6d.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
spoil me, what happens if you are rapey molesty towards the maid and other girls? is that the non-love route or they like it? I feel like if I'm nice, then that robot kinky maid will get bored of me.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
spoil me, what happens if you are rapey molesty towards the maid and other girls? is that the non-love route or they like it? I feel like if I'm nice, then that robot kinky maid will get bored of me.
They're into it so far, it's more of a choose to see that characters content or not.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
When will this game get out of demo phase?
iirc when it's done like as 1.0 finished or whatever? (I think not 100% sure)

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY
I'm still waiting for a verison of the song without the trailer (like the oot playlist) so I can play it around people without them asking questions if they see the video playing with it lmao

Like nennius said it ranges from "robo lady is down (and probably likes it?), to tsundere is tsundere about it, all the way to mentally ill girl (or normal fairy) wants the sexy times or Fernando saying he'd sacrifice (literally) anything and anyone for Gloria and her being suspiciously down with that idea.

That being said I'm playing a """"good"""" Fernando and the most I feel like I've missed is sex scenes the non sex stuff goes the same way pretty much every time.

Nikolai 420

Aug 17, 2019
I apologize for the disturbance to anyone reading This.
But how exactly do I turn the android zip file to an APK?
Why do u want to change zip? Apk version is on OP. But to answer ur ???, change zip to apk. If apk is within zip then extract zip and download/install the apk with app like 7zipper or the like.

Reactions: fatnebba
4.80 star(s) 50 Votes