Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
The girls look great, I hope the MC is not some underage manlet.
No. In fact, he is their natural predator.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good thing about the no lesbian stuff in this game. But we'll see if it holds up, since it is clearly this dev's kink and I remember that being really prevalent in his other game, although its been years since I played that one, so I dont remember much.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Missing Game Tag "Animated"
Good catch, thank you.

is femdom avoidable?
Yes, though what constitutes femdom here depends on the schizo having the meltdown at the time so I can't speak for them.

Lemonte

Jul 25, 2020
I'd be pretty angry too if I put a bunch of time and effort into making free games for people and they constantly complained about completely stupid shit.

Also I'm excited to check this out, Out of Touch is incredible and I'm sure this will be too :)

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Hey isn't that chick from your other game in the last image Dev-kun?
Yes, she finally gets piped.

What would make sense to change it to though?
Oh that's easy, you can either do [[REDACTED]] or [[CENSORED]] but my favorite is [[This post violates our terms of service.]]

AlFi5

Jul 13, 2023
For those who want to know, I don't know what the dev's assumptions on femdom are, but the femdom is not avoidable. You get dominated in the first scene. There's no sadomasochism, but she dominates you in bed, she literally tells you that she owns you and that you have no pride because of it, that you're a dildo and she's quite right since you just stay there letting her do what she wants.

It didn't bother me too much, but he should be more honest about the kind of content in this game.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
For those who want to know, I don't know what the dev's assumptions on femdom are, but the femdom is not avoidable. You get dominated in the first scene. There's no sadomasochism, but she dominates you in bed, she literally tells you that she owns you and that you have no pride because of it, that you're a dildo and she's quite right since you just stay there letting her do what she wants.
Yeah see what I mean.

1691787784389.png

It didn't bother me too much, but he should be more honest about the kind of content in this game.
The game has the fucking tag. Filter it if you don't want it.

4.80 star(s) 50 Votes