Watters

Nov 9, 2017
It doesnt run even on internet explorer or chrome, am I doing something wrong?
When you say it 'doesn't run', do you mean that you don't see the opening screen with a flashing Start sign? You can't click on the flashing arrow? Or the entire thing fails to load?

dragon358

Jan 15, 2020
When you say it 'doesn't run', do you mean that you don't see the opening screen with a flashing Start sign? You can't click on the flashing arrow? Or the entire thing fails to load?
My bad, 7zip didnt fully extract the folder, cutting off 10 files from the rest, I redownloaded the zip and it works fine now.

Reactions: Watters

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
It doesn´t work for me on Chrome, any ideas what might be the issue? (clicking in the menu doesn´t do anything)

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
It doesn´t work for me on Chrome, any ideas what might be the issue? (clicking in the menu doesn´t do anything)
It's working for me and I'm assuming you tried using Internet Explorer...Are you trying this on a phone by any chance? A little above your reply, another user said they didn't fully extract the archive and had to re-download which fixed their issue.

Reactions: kharza

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
It's working for me and I'm assuming you tried using Internet Explorer...Are you trying this on a phone by any chance? A little above your reply, another user said they didn't fully extract the archive and had to re-download which fixed their issue.
Just now I´ve tried running it on internet explorer, it crashed my pc. So I restarted the whole thing and now it suddenly works on chrome lol

Thanks for the help anyways, it must´ve been some dumb issue on my part, my pc is old.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Watters

Vampus

Mar 3, 2018
I remember that someone did a voiced video version of this on rule34 but I can't seem to find it now. :cry: Does anyone know where I can find it or provide a link? I think it was just the elf legs split part.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes