• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1 - Title.jpg

Overview:
This is a Kinetic Novel featuring three female adventurers in search of treasure inside of a troll's dungeon. The three are unaware of the lewd fate that awaits all of them until it's too late. Fairly short 'novel', but the animations are pretty good and I thought the dialogue was suitably titillating, especially if you happen to be a fun of monster rape and degradation of the female cast.
Thread Updated: 2019-12-05
Release Date: 2014-09-01
Developer: Red Paprika
Translator: Watters
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English (Translated with Machine help using and Google Translate)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Extra Notes/Rant By Translator:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited:

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
"Language: English (Translated with Machine help using and Google Translate) " <_< seriously is that what we call ENGLISH nowadays if you use auto translate-ish ??? Oo
?
It's a Japanese game that I used different websites to translate the text into English. Hence, why it's a 'Machine Translation'. I put the addendum in so that people would know that the (rather obviously Japanese) game was not translated by a fluent speaker of Japanese.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
M'kay, I guess this is as good a place to ask as any, so...
After I start with index.html, I get stuck on the opening page. Clicking start -or anything else, for that matter- won't do jack shit, sadly. I can see it is trying to load a javascript, but will do nothing.

Now I'm quite sure it's just a firefox (and/or flash?, maybe?) issue on my part, as chrome starts it up and plays it just fine, but still, can anyone point me in the direction I should be looking regarding the fox? Even with all add-ons disabled and started in safe mode, nada...
Maybe something with permissions?

Anyhoo, hope someone is in the same boat as me and perhaps knows a solution.

Thx for the upload!

yakatin

Nov 22, 2018
not solely your issue. it is likely something in permissions but i wasn't able to find any notification that something clashed. IE asks to use active x so Firefox may be auto-blocking it as a safety much like most are auto blocking flash-player. but again couldn't find the cause.
it isn't much but i hope this helps

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes