HTML Completed TripleQ's Escape Game - Study Room Girl [Final] [TripleQ]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

ItsYoBoyFrankyDooDa

Aug 18, 2018
I think I get your point. Why even a loli/shota tags then? when there is underage H content it should be simply banned.
If it's just "petite body" type of characters, it shouldn't be tagged like that, it's confusing.
I think in general there is a real identity crisis amongst enjoyers of hentai here.

"loli" has, in many ways, lost all meaning except in extreme circumstances/examples. It is earnestly hard to gauge the age of many hentai characters. The characters in the kronos the time titan game in your signature, as example, look like they're all no older than 15 and several look quite a bit younger in the very distinct pre-adolescent range and rightly deserves a loli tag but I know why it doesn't have one. We all know why.

Honestly the girl in this game looks older - but not by much.

Where do we draw the line on what should be banned? Every character in black souls looks like an adolescent - yet its generally well received. And this assessment can be made of MOST hentai games.

There do exist egregious examples of loli games that are very clearly made to represent a very young person. But, make no mistake, jacking it to characters who look like they're underaged and just not calling them such is still, by all definitions, loli and I see all too often what essentially amounts to "my loli is better and more moral than your loli" on this site.

And its such an odd debate.

And again, this is not including examples that ARE straight up drawings intended to be toddlers and similar in and out of context in games. These examples do exist but are obviously not on this site.

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
BDSM involves nudity and torture of sensitive body parts
I can only add only two missing element here, what GyorgSyopaCant forgott to mention.
1. BDSM have different levels, yet there's only one common thing exists in my opinion. Which is the dominant-submissive relation, and well as to be bound, by what ever means. (to give the BD aka Bondage, the meaning)
Could it be a rope, handcuffs, ect... In hentai the list additionally contains vines, tentacles... You name it

2. SM isn't strictly target sensitive parts/areas, and neither have to be a "torture". Leaving marks, or cause too much pain is not requirement for the act.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
A few of the steps require some real moon logic. Luckily there aren't too many verb options so you can just try everything if you get stuck. But seriously, how are you supposed to deduce "Door/Stop" as the next step when you're already one step ahead of the puzzle.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
A few of the steps require some real moon logic. Luckily there aren't too many verb options so you can just try everything if you get stuck. But seriously, how are you supposed to deduce "Door/Stop" as the next step when you're already one step ahead of the puzzle.
From what was written in the Extras folder that bad ending was added to the DLsite version and was probably made as a "gotcha" for those that played it previously.

sirrob119

Oct 27, 2019
Man these hints do not help in the slightest, i see people here talking about what it truly means to be loli when all i want to know is if a guide to this game exists XD

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes