• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML - Completed - TripleQ's Escape Game - Study Room Girl [Final] [TripleQ]

1. 4.00 star(s)

TnanAlt

Nice art and story for those into these type of games. Slightly shorter escape sequence compared to other Triple Q games, and the scrolling text is abit frustrating. This game wont be everyones cup of tea, people will find it fun, or lame
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Doctor Shark

Review version Final

Good idea, terrible execution.

You play Kurumi. Her twin brother has gotten tired of her doing better on tests so he has tied her to her chair so that she can't study for the next exam. You have to free her and get revenge.

Game has two modes, "Look Around" where you click around the room to get keywords and "Act" where you combine keywords with a set action list. I was very excited and then it quickly became the worst kind of "you can't get ye flask" type old-school adventure gameplay.

It's a pretty short game, there are 13 actions you need to take for a successful completion. Exactly three of those were intuitive to me. Everything else was complete moon logic. I don't know if it's the MTL but, as an example, at one point you need to
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    but it doesn't appear in the bed's description and when you do that action it just says "You got what you needed" and you need to look at the map to figure out what it's talking about. (Edit: I have been informed that this is how it is in the original so it's not the translation that's making the game so dang hard).

The art is cute enough but I found it incredibly unhelpful at times. For example, after you free her from the chair, it tells you that Kurumi fell while trying to stand up and pictures her kneeling on the ground, ankles and wrists still bound. I spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out how to tell her to stand up but, nope, you're supposed to assume that she successfully stood up after and can hop around and use her hands semi-freely.

Mini Lucas Arts-type game is an A+ idea but I'd give this game a hard pass. Maybe there are some adult games made using Adventure Game Studio that can fill that niche.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5410619

It is one of those:
    Geus what the dev intented games.
    There is no skill required. Just keep trying until you find the right answers.

The good:
    Girl looks cute.
    The bondage looks nice.
    It has gameplay.

The bad:
    Trial and error gameplay.
    Answers often dont make sense.
    For example: Having to use stop on the door instead of use to avoid the obvious game over or not calling your parents what your shitstain of a brother just did.
    Needing to select smartphone then use battery but if you use battery on smartphone it wont work.
    The entire game isnt just a geusing game.
    It is a pick the exact right answer game.
    Dont waste your time playing i see i see what you dont see.