2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ290392_img_main.png

Overview:
TripleQ's HTML-built text adventure game about a bound and gagged girl
that can be played just by unzipping and playing, no installation required!
Use the mouse to interact.
Select keywords and select actions from the dropdown menu.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-08
Release Date: 2020-06-15
Developer: TripleQ -
Translator: 12asdasdasd34 F95zone
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Clipboard01 (2).png Clipboard01 (3).png Clipboard01 (5).png Clipboard01.png

Last edited:

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
FAQ
How good is MTL?

Text was put through through three MTL tools(ChatGPT, DeepL and Sugoi) and then further tweaked if I thought it necessary. So quality of the text should be passable. (Screenshots show a sampling of the translation)

Is the game any good?
It's a VERY short bondage/peril themed point n click escape game. If none of that appeals to you, you won't enjoy this.

TripleQ?
No relation.

Extra folders are password locked, what are the passwords?
You get one password for beating the game, one for doing it in minimal number of actions and one for not using the in-game hints. You get another password for watching every bad ending.
If you're too lazy for that, you could always open myData.js file in Notepad++ and find them that way.

Known Issue
Text parser menu displays stuff backwards. (I'm no coder and have no idea how to modify it.) It's only a minor visual issue. It doesn't affect gameplay or ability to complete the game.
Clipboard01 (4).png

Reactions: Kaliner

maxso

Aug 23, 2022
I think I get your point. Why even a loli/shota tags then? when there is underage H content it should be simply banned.
If it's just "petite body" type of characters, it shouldn't be tagged like that, it's confusing.
That was not exactly my point but I agree nevertheless. Since the loli/shota tags exist I'll try to report a missing tag... wish me luck

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: naoc and colween
Nov 17, 2021
Here we are in a hentai game site finding a piece having no sexual content. I bet the developer is a daily church go-er where he set up his own invisible wall (limits) he would not pass beyond

TnanAlt

Jun 30, 2021
Glad these games are being translated, the engine is quite fun. For those wanting similar aelie.altervista has some good ones and the website imoutoid has some more translations

Reactions: Doctor Shark
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes