NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Not even Remotly correct on almost everything you say.
Once again proving that even if they play the game some people's dislike of Deb means they only see what they wan't too see.
And not what actually happends in the game.
If asked to leave his Daughter alone Deb fekin well do's much to Milly's annoyance.
Not once in any play through where I have asked Deb's to leave Milly alone and I haven't rejected Milly has Deb had any type of sex with Milly NOT FEKIN ONCE!. She won't touch Milly if the MC says not to so thats bullshit.
If she do's in yours then you didn't ask her not too and you rejected milly thats on you not her.
As for the bullshit about the camera's Debs asked the MC if he wanted to Join Her and the Housekeeper in a threesome and he said NO so again feck off.

I could go on about all the other things your wrong about in your post but I would be wasteing my time.
If you want to hate Debs hate Debs but for something she actually do's not you just think she do's.
I think I found the dalli_x(if you know, you know) of this thread, where he plays only one route and thats their canon. People complaining about other routes are liars and don't really matter because in his route Deb isn't so bad. :KEK: :KEK:

I would redownload this just to post the screenshots on how many times either the MC(game) tells her to stop doing something, or the player downright has a choice to do it and she does it anyway, or lets it happen, for plausible deniability. But I doubt you will change your tune and admit that everyone else's criticism is warranted...

Doesn't fucking matter how they get in that bed situation, who initiates, planets aligning, the zodiac, bottom line Deb breaks her promise. Btw, this meek Deb that can't fend off a horny Milly is the same Deb that has the balls to constantly humiliate the MC in front of people, get into blows with military trained men, etc. Thumbs up for consistent character writing /s

The Daughter/Deb is only 'avoidable' if you go for the daughter yourself, if not she gets with Deb no matter what you chose, because the story forces that on you, so its a pick your poison. There isn't a version where Deb listens to you and stays away and Milly stops her assaults. So the other guy is 100% right, you are 100% purposely disingenuous and that is 100% a pointless game choice.

And ofcorse she told him to check the camarera because unlike you she knows he's a bit of a Voyer which you would know if you paid attention to whats actually there and not whats in your head.
That should have been a player choice, not forced by the story, so blame the dev not the players for how they take the cuck content they didn't sign up for. Thats they only fucking time in the game where he auto refuses a women making advances to him and for no narrative reason whatsoever, the dev wanted Deb to be the one that breaks her dry spell and takes her anal cherry, while the MC wanks like a loser after refusing a threesome. :FacePalm: Btw, since you are so smart, why can't he go with them and watch from the room if he is such a voyeur?
I could go on about all the other things your wrong about in your post but I would be wasteing my time.
If you want to hate Debs hate Debs but for something she actually do's not you just think she do's.

God I hate people that lie, exagerate or deliberately misrepresent about whats in a game.
Just because they don't like the game or a character in it.
Welcome to my Ignor list.
I wouldn't have an issue with people disagreeing on how much it annoys each person, but the fact that you say others are not paying attention, lying, or are too stupid to get it baffles me, when you are the one that made something that isn't real head canon and then dismiss everything challenging your narrative.
Welcome to my Ignor list.
what a joke

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Just for memes, of the top of my head on how many times Deb doesn't listen to what you tell her to do:

1)Tell her to don't get with Milly, she lets Milly fondle her(canon) and gets into a relationship with her depending on your choices
2) Tell her to stop embarrassing you in front of people and questioning your authority, she never stops doing it, if you domitate her she tones it down, but it still happens. Its the story of this game, man, its like the MC and the players cannot get a win, its just a smaller lose. 'Do you want to be pegged by a normal sized dildo, or do you want to be pegged by Bad Dragon?' How about I don't get pegged? :WaitWhat:
3) This might be form the last update I played, not sure if was the 2nd to last now, I was on the route where I decide to stop any sexual acts with her after finding out the truth, you have coffee/tea with her and tell her to stop doing anything sexual in front of you from now on, she swears she understands and will not do it anymore, I swear I am not kidding, not even 1 scene later she comes bottomless, or nude I forgot, and shows you her ass.

Its been a while since I played the early parts, but I am sure if I restart I can find at least a couple more 'choices' that lead to nothing and Deb continuing to Deb in spite of them. :HideThePain:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I think I found the dalli_x(if you know, you know) of this thread, where he plays only one route and thats their canon. People complaining about other routes are liars and don't really matter because in his route Deb isn't so bad. :KEK: :KEK:

I would redownload this just to post the screenshots on how many times either the MC(game) tells her to stop doing something, or the player downright has a choice to do it and she does it anyway, or lets it happen, for plausible deniability. But I doubt you will change your tune and admit that everyone else's criticism is warranted...

Doesn't fucking matter how they get in that bed situation, who initiates, planets aligning, the zodiac, bottom line Deb breaks her promise. Btw, this meek Deb that can't fend off a horny Milly is the same Deb that has the balls to constantly humiliate the MC in front of people, get into blows with military trained men, etc. Thumbs up for consistent character writing /s

The Daughter/Deb is only 'avoidable' if you go for the daughter yourself, if not she gets with Deb no matter what you chose, because the story forces that on you, so its a pick your poison. There isn't a version where Deb listens to you and stays away and Milly stops her assaults. So the other guy is 100% right, you are 100% purposely disingenuous and that is 100% a pointless game choice.

That should have been a player choice, not forced by the story, so blame the dev not the players for how they take the cuck content they didn't sign up for. Thats they only fucking time in the game where he auto refuses a women making advances to him and for no narrative reason whatsoever, the dev wanted Deb to be the one that breaks her dry spell and takes her anal cherry, while the MC wanks like a loser after refusing a threesome. :FacePalm: Btw, since you are so smart, why can't he go with them and watch from the room if he is such a voyeur?

I wouldn't have an issue with people disagreeing on how much it annoys each person, but the fact that you say others are not paying attention, lying, or are too stupid to get it baffles me, when you are the one that made something that isn't real head canon and then dismiss everything challenging your narrative.

what a joke
Sorry but you are wrong (Suprise su fekin prise) I actually play all options in this game.
And I notice how your whole counter argument conveniently ignores the fact that I did state in mine if you Ignore Milly.
Well what a suprise.

And why the fuck should the Sister do as her Brother says if he himself Ignore's his daughter?.
What its ok if the MC can fuck who he wants but his Sister can't?
Why because he asked her not too?.
hmmm and when has the ever stopped anyone doing anything even after promissing not too?.
And his grown ass Daughter what she can't go after who she want's either?
He can they can't WoW how pogressive of you.

Oh and as for the Deb that has the balls to constantly humiliate the MC in front of people,
Welcome to the way things are with some siblings where not all get along nicely.
My sister costantly takes great pleasure in trying to do this to me.
And I return the favour as often as possible.
Yes I have asked her to stop and she agrees too and she has told me to stop and I have also agreed to.
But why the fuck should either of us do as we promissed when the chance comes up sinse its way too much fucking fun.
Yet still she is there when she is needed and I am there for her.
So thats another pointless argument I'm afraid.

And as you say since I am supossed to be so smart, "why can't he go with them and watch from the room if he is such a voyeur?"
Because the Dev wrote it like that... is that smart enough answere for you.
And it should be an option should it really are you writeing the game? am I?.
No the Dev is and its their choice what is or isn't an option.

But please do prove me wrong show me where after you reject Milly.
That is says Debs Milly or anyone else must do what the MC ask's.
And can't do what ever the Dev feels they would do as if it was real.

And please show me where After you agree to wanting milly Deb's doesn't shut her down when Milly try's anything.
Oh wait thats gonna be tricky since your post seems aimed at not so subtlety insulting me so wellcome to my ignore list

Last edited:

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I used to love this game, and as a Scotsman I still appreciate all the Scottish content, but the main plot has gotten so slow that it has ground to a halt. The last few updates could have been compressed into one update. Yeah, we have had a few hot scenes, but were they necessary? Did we need that dream sequence, or that sequence with the MCs mum and aunt on their horses, or that scene in the home theater? Then there is the way it ended. No cliffhanger, no natural break in the story, it just ends mid-conversation. I hope Azrayal gets this back on track soon.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Sorry but you are wrong (Suprise su fekin prise) I actually play all options in this game.
And I notice how your whole counter argument conveniently ignores the fact that I did state in mine if you Ignore Milly.
Well what a suprise.

And why the fuck should the Sister do as her Brother says if he himself Ignore's his daughter?.
What its ok if the MC can fuck who he wants but his Sister can't?
Why because he asked her not too?.
hmmm and when has the ever stopped anyone doing anything even after promissing not too?.
And his grown ass Daughter what she can't go after who she want's either?
He can they can't WoW how pogressive of you.

Oh and as for the Deb that has the balls to constantly humiliate the MC in front of people,
Welcome to the way things are with some siblings where not all get along nicely.
My sister costantly takes great pleasure in trying to do this to me.
And I return the favour as often as possible.
Yes I have asked her to stop and she agrees too and she has told me to stop and I have also agreed to.
But why the fuck should either of us do as we promissed when the chance comes up sinse its way too much fucking fun.
Yet still she is there when she is needed and I am there for her.
So thats another pointless argument I'm afraid.

And as you say since I am supossed to be so smart, "why can't he go with them and watch from the room if he is such a voyeur?"
Because the Dev wrote it like that... is that smart enough answere for you.
And it should be an option should it really are you writeing the game? am I?.
No the Dev is and its their choice what is or isn't an option.

But please do prove me wrong show me where after you reject Milly.
That is says Debs Milly or anyone else must do what the MC ask's.
And can't do what ever the Dev feels they would do as if it was real.

And please show me where After you agree to wanting milly Deb's doesn't shut her down when Milly try's anything.
Oh wait thats gonna be tricky since your post seems aimed at not so subtlety insulting me so wellcome to my ignore list
Q6hPmz-1321841041.gif
You are going to have to ignore the entire thread, because we apparently went from 'No, you guys need to stop hating Deb, because she stops if you tell her' to 'Why would she listen to the MC?'. So, you admit that you were talking out of your ass when you contradicted the other guy.:KEK::KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edaaa

Feb 17, 2018
View attachment 452951

Overview:
He had it all...
A career he loved and a family he loved even more. With a split-second decision, he lost them both, along with his freedom.
In Triple Ex, you follow Jake Miles. After his life finally returns to a sense of normality, recent events on the opposite side of the world will once again throw his life into turmoil. Follow him on his adventures and discoveries as he struggles with family, emotions and to protect the people he loves.
Thread Updated: 2023-03-16
Release Date: 2023-03-16
Developer: Azrayal -
Censored: No
Version: 0.22
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: Walkthrough - Multi Mod*

*These mods are not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 768067 View attachment 768068 View attachment 768069 View attachment 768070 View attachment 768071 View attachment 768072 View attachment 768073 View attachment 768074 View attachment 768075 View attachment 768076 View attachment 1654624 View attachment 1654625 View attachment 1654626 View attachment 1654627 View attachment 1654628 View attachment 1654629 View attachment 1654630 View attachment 1654631
wheres all milly scenes wth man

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
No she didn't.

MC's wife came on to Deb and it was wayyyyyy before he went to prison. She saw MC and Deb fucking and wanted to get him back for cheating on her so went after Deb.

She divorced him and married someone else when he went to prison then turned his daughter against him.

It's like some of you don't even read the story you're complaining about.
I was generalizing but, pretty sure daughter hated father because she felt he abandoned her, don't think her mother fueled the flames. If I remember the photos and the letter, she found out that MC was intimate with his sister and never faulted him for that. Her re-marrying a gay guy was literally her becoming his "beard" only for show, not lovers! Where this took a left turn is when MC who was married and had his sister as a lover on the side went to military prison (either rightly or wrongly) [as the military likes their scapegoats when things go wrong] {yes ex-military, yes been on charges} While MC was in prison his sister/lover became his wife's lover until she was blown the fuck up! The whole issue is that his wife & sister/lover let him rot in prison without any communication and his wife died just before or just after he got out. Blown up ex-wife & sister both herald MC as the loves of their lives but both walked away when he needed them. Sis tried to get back on track with sex with MC until he found out that everybody!!! was involved in hiding what was going on from him! {shit, betrayed by absolutely everyone you ever loved including your entire family...}

Yeah, I totally know what this game is about, did you, before you threw your 2 cents in??? Sorry Av, been around since 2016, usually I agree with you (love the sarcasm) but you're out in left field on this one!!! Yes there are a lot of people missing the point in this game I'm not one of them though...

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I usually love the updates, this one with 3 fucking dreams in it, especially one having Astrid actually get some attention was such a fucking let down.

I loved seeing Phoebe and Astrid in action but rather annoyed when it turned out to be just a dream. Hopefully they both will get some real screen time or at least more page time than the amount of shit/smell jokes got this update.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I was generalizing but, pretty sure daughter hated father because she felt he abandoned her, don't think her mother fueled the flames. If I remember the photos and the letter, she found out that MC was intimate with his sister and never faulted him for that. Her re-marrying a gay guy was literally her becoming his "beard" only for show, not lovers! Where this took a left turn is when MC who was married and had his sister as a lover on the side went to military prison (either rightly or wrongly) [as the military likes their scapegoats when things go wrong] {yes ex-military, yes been on charges} While MC was in prison his sister/lover became his wife's lover until she was blown the fuck up! The whole issue is that his wife & sister/lover let him rot in prison without any communication and his wife died just before or just after he got out. Blown up ex-wife & sister both herald MC as the loves of their lives but both walked away when he needed them. Sis tried to get back on track with sex with MC until he found out that everybody!!! was involved in hiding what was going on from him! {shit, betrayed by absolutely everyone you ever loved including your entire family...}

Yeah, I totally know what this game is about, did you, before you threw your 2 cents in??? Sorry Av, been around since 2016, usually I agree with you (love the sarcasm) but you're out in left field on this one!!! Yes there are a lot of people missing the point in this game I'm not one of them though...

This Is not so much a defence of Avaron but to try and clarify this story. and no critasism on your personal life you have my sympathy for the treatment by your X not all women are saints as some would like to have us believe.
However and I said this before and unless the Dev did a rewrite I am unaware of the affaire started earlyer.
You are wrong about the affair but not by much.

Debs was blackailed (weak blackmail granted but still) into the affair with MC's wife while the MC was on deployment some while before the incident that ended up with him in Prison.
The Wife and Debs affair continued after his prisoning and its hinted up to where she dies though less often.
The wife found out via a photo supplied I belive by the MC's Mom before she married him(now I too am foggy on if she actually knew via said Photo before she even agreed to marry him.)

And you was seriously of corse about Milly on the contrary His Daughter idealised her daddy.
Even after the devorce which was while MC was in Prison and his then X marrying her (Beard) second Husband.
Again while he was in prison and after moveing away to I think possibly america.
Little Milly still loved her daddy so much so and to her moms utter bismay.
That she constantly asked her mother when she could see her daddy again.
And after some time of this and the constant fighting it caused between mother and daughter.
The mother finally had the Idea to tell little Milly she couldn't see her daddy.
Because he didn't want her any more and He had abandoned her. which was bullshit but worked.
There by Poisoning Milly against the MC.

Don't get me wronge the MC may of gone to prison for the right reason however every thing else he tends to do not so much.

However where you was correct again unless the Dev did an early rewrite I am unaware off.
"Blown up ex-wife & sister both herald MC as the loves of their lives but both walked away when he needed them. Sis tried to get back on track with sex with MC until he found out that everybody!!! was involved in hiding what was going on from him! {shit, betrayed by absolutely everyone you ever loved including your entire family...}"

Added to that is his Best mate who despite being asked by the MC on his release from prison .
To help the MC find his Daughter and x-wife strung him out for months before telling him.
That he couldn't find a trace of the X her Husband or his Daughter all the while him knowing exactly where they were.
Once again all because his Family asked his friend not too.
Of corse you don't have to believe me but if the Dev didn't rewrite the begining just go back and refresh your memorry.

Hope this helps clear some stuff up.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Okies, hun, won't get sarky with you because you said nice things and flattery will get you everywhere.

However.......

MC's ex blackmailed Deb into the "affair". She knew they were fucking before they got married but personally saw them do it one night then decided she wanted some.

She also turned the daughter against him because she couldn't stop her from crushing on her father. She told the daughter he didn't want to see her and had no interest in her which broke her heart and was why she hated her father .... mother would never lie, right?

As for Deb going for the daughter after being warned not to. This was Deb before the shitty rework when she was still confident. Millie saw that and wanted to get closer to her and also hated her dad so ignored everything he said and flirted with her aunt anyway.

Not saying Deb is a saint, she isn't. You are right in that she, and the rest of his close family, kept a lot from him that he had a right to know. That betrayal was real.

My point was she wasn't guilty of everything people keep pinning on her. She fucked up majorly still but some things being blamed on her were forced by the MC's ex and a couple of others.

As for your story, I do truly sympathise. There are some incredibly shitty women out there that do some terrible things to men and get away with it. They abuse the legal system and even if they do get caught lying nothing happens to them.

You were dealt a shit hand by a shit person and nobody deserves that.

A lot of things need to change with the justice system including getting rid of no fault divorce and punishing anyone with false claims with the same punishment the accused would get.

Case being a promising college football player was accused of rape and spent 5 years in jail and is now under house arrest. His NFL career destroyed before it started and his life ruined at a young age. It has since come out with video evidence that she made the whole thing up so he was set free and his record deleted and she just got to walk out of court with no form of punishment. She should have then done 5 years and the years of house arrest he had.

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Could someone list what kind of sexual interactions they remember between non mc characters? searching here gave conflicting results. So far I obviously saw some lesbian scene/scenes (chose to skip it, not that interested but not annoyed by it existing either).
So far I reached a choice where you can tell Jules "not that intested" or something like that when she brings up your relationship and Garys interest in her.
So if you turn down Jules, anything happens between Gary and Jules?
Also one of the search results were talking about your mom and some of your friend having sex? but considering I could find it just one post about that, did it even happen?
Anything else on that front?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.22 + Multimod by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 428 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Is the futa/trans tag here because someone started the game and didn't read far enough to find out the woman at the beginning wasn't actually trans?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is the futa/trans tag here because someone started the game and didn't read far enough to find out the woman at the beginning wasn't actually trans?
No, it was there because at one point it had a trans character but it seems the dev will change his own mother if enough people complain so she was retconned.

Oct 10, 2022
Okies, hun, won't get sarky with you because you said nice things and flattery will get you everywhere.

However.......

MC's ex blackmailed Deb into the "affair". She knew they were fucking before they got married but personally saw them do it one night then decided she wanted some.

She also turned the daughter against him because she couldn't stop her from crushing on her father. She told the daughter he didn't want to see her and had no interest in her which broke her heart and was why she hated her father .... mother would never lie, right?

As for Deb going for the daughter after being warned not to. This was Deb before the shitty rework when she was still confident. Millie saw that and wanted to get closer to her and also hated her dad so ignored everything he said and flirted with her aunt anyway.

Not saying Deb is a saint, she isn't. You are right in that she, and the rest of his close family, kept a lot from him that he had a right to know. That betrayal was real.

My point was she wasn't guilty of everything people keep pinning on her. She fucked up majorly still but some things being blamed on her were forced by the MC's ex and a couple of others.

As for your story, I do truly sympathise. There are some incredibly shitty women out there that do some terrible things to men and get away with it. They abuse the legal system and even if they do get caught lying nothing happens to them.

You were dealt a shit hand by a shit person and nobody deserves that.

A lot of things need to change with the justice system including getting rid of no fault divorce and punishing anyone with false claims with the same punishment the accused would get.

Case being a promising college football player was accused of rape and spent 5 years in jail and is now under house arrest. His NFL career destroyed before it started and his life ruined at a young age. It has since come out with video evidence that she made the whole thing up so he was set free and his record deleted and she just got to walk out of court with no form of punishment. She should have then done 5 years and the years of house arrest he had.

No, it was there because at one point it had a trans character but it seems the dev will change his own mother if enough people complain so she was retconned.
Who was it if I may ask? :unsure:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Who was it if I may ask? :unsure:
I can't remember her name. I had to restart due to new PC so i'm working my way back to that part.

However I can remember the first scene MC sees her.

When he first gets to the home where all the family are he spots a cousin I think she is, in a bikini. Dark hair, skinny. At that time when I played it she had a bulge which he noticed. When I checked again after the changes the bulge was gone. Explanation of now she's pre op and it wasn't mentioned again in game.

Just seems like the dev doesn't want us to have nice things.

Oct 10, 2022
I can't remember her name. I had to restart due to new PC so i'm working my way back to that part.

However I can remember the first scene MC sees her.

When he first gets to the home where all the family are he spots a cousin I think she is, in a bikini. Dark hair, skinny. At that time when I played it she had a bulge which he noticed. When I checked again after the changes the bulge was gone. Explanation of now she's pre op and it wasn't mentioned again in game.

Just seems like the dev doesn't want us to have nice things.
Oh, Dominique. She is still there, though now post-op. I assume she was pre-op before.

Sep 4, 2018
Yeah, dominique is the one but so far just seems like is a side character in a way as they don't get many scenes and the ones there are that I know of are mc can flirt with on occasion and has sex with once or not I think to test out her new pussy after they have a little talk about things to get to know each other better etc. then dominique goes back to being in the background again or hardly seen after for the most part.

Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
I'm not sure how you came to this conclusion, but it's not correct. As I've stated before, this project has been one big learning curve in all aspects of its creation. A recent part of this has been holding polls for my followers, allowing them to vote on a couple of things. I have learnt a valuable lesson from this, never allow people to vote on aspects of the story or a character that I had planned all along and wanted in the storyline.

3.10 star(s) 101 Votes