FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
No she didn't.

MC's wife came on to Deb and it was wayyyyyy before he went to prison. She saw MC and Deb fucking and wanted to get him back for cheating on her so went after Deb.

She divorced him and married someone else when he went to prison then turned his daughter against him.

It's like some of you don't even read the story you're complaining about.
All that, and I still hope that Marie is alive and all, so not only can our daughter have her mother back, but also my MC can have a chance to actually have closure with someone that he truly wronged for so long. Someone that even knowing of his cheating, still cared enough to divorce him to avoid see him killed. Yes, she then kept his daughter away, but, I can understand her decision and reasoning.

They put the blame on Deb, even the MC, but, no one seems to be able to grasp what it would be like to be in her place. She's in love with someone that can't ever claim her publicly, she knows it, yet, there was never any chance for her, you truly can't choose who you love, you just do. Then that someone leaves, and Deb takes the mission of being there for her oldest friend, whom she's sharing a lover with. She's been attracted to her all her life, they are alone, drunk (she thinks), horny, she comes on to her... Fuck, she wasn't born to be a fucking Saint. Neither is she a Demon.

This story is truly too complex for simplistic binary views. People without the capacity to evaluate this complexity choose simple solutions. I can only say, they aren't hurting anyone else but themselves, so, I choose to let them do it. You want to bang your head against a wall, over and over and over? Sure, need a hand on the back of your head to help hit harder? No I'm not stopping you, I'll help you along...

Peace :)

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
This story is truly too complex for simplistic binary views. People without the capacity to evaluate this complexity choose simple solutions.
lmao, no one can unironically be this far up their own ass :KEK: :KEK:
I can only say, they aren't hurting anyone else but themselves
4+ years of development, 200 peak patreons(I bet its less than 100 now outside of release month), I think its fair to say they are hurting the dev. There is literally zero growth going on with this game. Now, you can't pretend that you are so enlightened, progressive and 5head and not see the correlation between this game insisting to present itself as a harem/incest/romance game, while doing everything its power to piss that type of audience off?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
No she didn't.

MC's wife came on to Deb and it was wayyyyyy before he went to prison. She saw MC and Deb fucking and wanted to get him back for cheating on her so went after Deb.

She divorced him and married someone else when he went to prison then turned his daughter against him.

It's like some of you don't even read the story you're complaining about.
Trying to discern Marie's motivations is like stripping naked and kicking a wasp's nest. She supposedly did everything she did to keep him and his daughter from fucking, yet when she was picking a selection of photos to send with her death packet she thought this one was best.

screenshot0001.png

Marie's motivations make less sense than the Joker after huffing a meth factory. Discuss.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I agree with Avaron I do's seem that most people that moan about this game don't seem to have played it.
However its worse than that even some that have played it have totaly failed to understand what the are supossed to have read usually due to them disliking Deb so much for little actual reason.
even the one that supports the game I question sometimes.

For instance that one complaint " but Deb was your best friend, sister & lover and stole your wife while you were living in hell in prison"
His Sister did not steal his wife never mind waiting till he was in prison.

The affair started while he was posted abroad I think at his request.
And well before the incident resulting in his going to Prison.
The backstory hint's that the Sister although she did have a choice she had very little choice.

His wife while drunk emotionally blackmailed his sister into the affair.
The reasoning I belive the wife gave for this is she knew about the Sister and her brother.
And had decided it was its either the sister she sleeps with or some stranger/strangers.
But either way she was gonna have an affair.

personally my veiw is.
If anyone stole the Wife it was the Gay second husband.
But personally I think the wife realised what a fucked up thing she did. with her frankly stupid moronic excuse of an Idea for protecting him which didn't really work it distracted him a little it didn't stop him.

And her equally stupid reason for turning his daughter against him which frankly was for her benifit not her daughter's.
Only later is it sujested that she was worried the MC would sleep with his daughter.

After the original excuse of it was actually to stop her daughter fighting with mommy.
Because her daughter wanted to go back to daddy and her daughter might possibly attemp to run away for the same reason.
So it's bullshit It was for mommys sanity and peace of mind that she posioned her daughter anginst the MC.

And all she really had to do was ask him not to sleep with his daughter and given his original reluctance he wouldn't have.
His resistance was worn down she coud of prevented that if she had stuck around instead if dumping him.
So yeh I think she was just shit scared over how she fucked it up to go back to him as she had supossedly planed.

And i'm gonna be cheeky now and use the latest defence of a sort.
" but also my MC can have a chance to actually have closure with someone that he truly wronged for so long. "
Closure I agree with but Wronged get real.
It is a matter of perspective is the Wife actually being wronged.

When she still agreed to the marriage and actually married him despite her.
Thanks to MC's mommy/Detective (detective or MC's Mommy not sure which but I suspect it was MC's mommy, hard to say its a long time since I played the start).
None the less she already knew about the MC's on going affair with his Sister.
And she already suspected that it was not gonna stop even after the marriage.
So wronged really?... I think most people would associate being wronged to mean the wife being totaly unaware of the incestual infidelity?.

Personally I think the MC should let go of his grudge against Deb by now its far better directed at MC's mother.
Just sayin.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
I agree with Avaron I do's seem that most people that moan about this game don't seem to have played it.
However its worse than that even some that have played it have totaly failed to understand what the are supossed to have read usually due to them disliking Deb so much for little actual reason.
even the one that supports the game I question sometimes.

For instance that one complaint " but Deb was your best friend, sister & lover and stole your wife while you were living in hell in prison"
His Sister did not steal his wife never mind waiting till he was in prison.

The affair started while he was posted abroad I think at his request.
And well before the incident resulting in his going to Prison.
The backstory hint's that the Sister although she did have a choice she had very little choice.

His wife while drunk emotionally blackmailed his sister into the affair.
The reasoning I belive the wife gave for this is she knew about the Sister and her brother.
And had decided it was its either the sister she sleeps with or some stranger/strangers.
But either way she was gonna have an affair.

personally my veiw is.
If anyone stole the Wife it was the Gay second husband.
But personally I think the wife realised what a fucked up thing she did. with her frankly stupid moronic excuse of an Idea for protecting him which didn't really work it distracted him a little it didn't stop him.

And her equally stupid reason for turning his daughter against him which frankly was for her benifit not her daughter's.
Only later is it sujested that she was worried the MC would sleep with his daughter.

After the original excuse of it was actually to stop her daughter fighting with mommy.
Because her daughter wanted to go back to daddy and her daughter might possibly attemp to run away for the same reason.
So it's bullshit It was for mommys sanity and peace of mind that she posioned her daughter anginst the MC.

And all she really had to do was ask him not to sleep with his daughter and given his original reluctance he wouldn't have.
His resistance was worn down she coud of prevented that if she had stuck around instead if dumping him.
So yeh I think she was just shit scared over how she fucked it up to go back to him as ahe supossedly planed.

And i'm gonna be cheeky now and use the latest defence of a sort.
" but also my MC can have a chance to actually have closure with someone that he truly wronged for so long. "
Closure I agree with but Wronged get real.
It as a matter of perspective is the Wife actually being wronged.

When she still agreed to the marriage and actually married him despite her.
Thanks to MC's mommy/Detective (detective or MC's Mommy not sure which but I suspect it was MC's mommy, hard to say its a long time since I played the start).
None the less she already knew about the MC's on going affair with his Sister.
And she already suspected that it was not gonna stop even after the marriage.
So wronged really?... I think most people would associate being wronged to mean the wife being totaly unaware of the incestual infidelity?.

Personally I think the MC should let go of his grudge against Deb by now its far better directed at MC's mother.
Just sayin.
There's 2 sides to the "Wronged" detail.

One, she knew, yes. Remember the three of them were inseparable, Marie and Deb and the MC were really close friends. Not only was she being cheated on by her fiancée she was also being cheated by her best friend. That's without even considering that Marie is/was against Incest. Probably, because of her education, but it felt that it also had roots on the MC/Deb liaison.

Second, he felt that he wronged her. Somehow he justified it to himself, that he loved Deb but couldn't ever marry her, so he married the next best thing, their mutual best friend. Was he not in love with Marie? I think he convinced himself that he was. There were definitive deep feelings.

So yes, even knowing, she was indeed wronged by the MC. She was the "Possible Wife". Had Deb not been MC's sister, or had them the possibility of bypassing that, it would be Deb that the MC would happily marry. If he even so manages to develop feelings for Marie, or not, it is still a shitty reason to marry her. They had a relationship where he was absent most of the time, by choice.

To me, the MC really has some things to make up for with Marie. She was a much better wife than he deserved. Even if she was not perfect. Fuck perfection.

You say that a Gay man stole his wife, but that is completely wrong. Marie married her second husband AFTER she had made the decision about the MC. From what we learn about this second marriage it was clear that they were friends rather than anything else. She provided him the "beard" he needed, he provided her with security (up to a point) and a future. Marie made a good decision there. She was out of a marriage where she was in love with a man that was forever in love with another woman, she had accepted her role in being the "possible", so what was the problem in entering one where she would be a "beard" but there were no secret affairs.

To be honest, I would truly like to get to know Marie better.

Peace :)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
You say that a Gay man stole his wife,
No I didn't say that!... (well I did it just wasn't supossed to say that).
What I meant to say by that was that if any one might be considered to of stolen his Wife.
Then it was the Guy Husband rather than as was accused Deb.
My problem is spotting when my thoughts are not fully typed up even after a few re-reads.
I can still miss when I may of have thought it that way but then left words out when typeing it.
What It should of said was " If anyone can be concidered to have stolen the Wife it was the Gay second husband."
But I can see why you could assume what you did because I badly missed my original mistake.
No one stole her its was her own misguided Idea to leave him.

I understand you reasoning even though I can't agree with it.

Yes the MC was a shit husband and father but then he isn't mentaly not what can some would call normal (Theres a name for it I'm sure).
He can be both soicial awkward and emotional distant also mainly emotional clueless too most of the time.

But If I remember correctly he did love his Wife before he married her he just happend to love his Sister more.
He didn't use her and her love for him because he couldn't marry his Sister.
He may of married her because he couldn't his Sister but he did as far as he can actually love her as shown in his flash backs.
The only real problem is that He LOVED his profession more than either his Wife his Daughter or his Sister.

His Wife may not be the out and out Bitch that most people seem to think she is.
But she also very much wasn't a victim in this.
She was with the MC despite being in full knowledge of her haveing to share him with his Sister and she didn't appear to care.

Apart from if she did actually die in the boat blast which is the only time she would of been an Actual Victim.
So I very much doubt she would consider herself as being Wronged by him in anyway.

Again My Opinion Just Sayin.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant
Sep 4, 2018
I'll sum up the hate everyone has with deb so far for those curious is the fact deb made up lies about her sleeping with other men to get mc mad/jealous only to later tell mc it was all lies then later he finds out deb slept with his wife regardless of who started it was still technically bad on both of them as one could have stopped it due to it being wrong as they cared about the mcs feelings and just waited until he was free and not hide it and told the truth of the wife and deb almost having sex but got ended before it went anywhere and if they still wanted to have sex they could have asked if he wanted in or something, but it turned into a mess of them actually having sex and stuff that got hidden from mc also the fact deb hid valuable information that probably could have solved a lot of things early to help out her brother once he started to look for clues on things.

Also tries to be manipulative at times to the mc then when they get to milly's house deb doesn't once try to help the mc patch things up with his daughter she keeps playing her part in the dastardly plot the family came up with to keep them apart and still treats him bad in a lot of situations often at times he isn't in the right mind to be messed with at the time.

Deb tries to sleep with every female she can even if the mc likes that said female due to her being horny so much and no one likes it due to they see it as lesbian ntr or something as the mc can only watch as deb does it randomly and either when mc can't get involved or behind his back for the most part kind of like she does it to provoke some sort of emotion into him either jealousy, or just taunting him in some way as she knows about the cameras he set up, so deb must get the mindset of "yeah I'm with this girl, and you are not ha" as the mc watches

A big one don't think anyone has mentioned it is when mc told deb to not touch his daughter sexually and to stop her if it's milly that is the one to make the advances, but deb goes and lets the sex happen anyways multiple times behind his back betraying him and showing how little she cares what he says also like I mentioned before deb likes to keep things from the mc and tells lies to hide stuff.

Might be more others have mentioned but that covers a good deal on things for those wondering why she gets a fair amount of hate.

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I'll sum up the hate everyone has with deb so far for those curious is the fact deb made up lies about her sleeping with other men to get mc mad/jealous only to later tell mc it was all lies then later he finds out deb slept with his wife regardless of who started it was still technically bad on both of them as one could have stopped it due to it being wrong as they cared about the mcs feelings and just waited until he was free and not hide it and told the truth of the wife and deb almost having sex but got ended before it went anywhere and if they still wanted to have sex they could have asked if he wanted in or something, but it turned into a mess of them actually having sex and stuff that got hidden from mc also the fact deb hid valuable information that probably could have solved a lot of things early to help out her brother once he started to look for clues on things.

Also tries to be manipulative at times to the mc then when they get to milly's house deb doesn't once try to help the mc patch things up with his daughter she keeps playing her part in the dastardly plot the family came up with to keep them apart and still treats him bad in a lot of situations often at times he isn't in the right mind to be messed with at the time.

Deb tries to sleep with every female she can even if the mc likes that said female due to her being horny so much and no one likes it due to they see it as lesbian ntr or something as the mc can only watch as deb does it randomly and either when mc can't get involved or behind his back for the most part kind of like she does it to provoke some sort of emotion into him either jealousy, or just taunting him in some way as she knows about the cameras he set up, so deb must get the mindset of "yeah I'm with this girl, and you are not ha" as the mc watches

A big one don't think anyone has mentioned it is when mc told deb to not touch his daughter sexually and to stop her if it's milly that is the one to make the advances, but deb goes and lets the sex happen anyways multiple times behind his back betraying him and showing how little she cares what he says also like I mentioned before deb likes to keep things from the mc and tells lies to hide stuff.

Might be more others have mentioned but that covers a good deal on things for those wondering why she gets a fair amount of hate.
Not even Remotly correct on almost everything you say.
Once again proving that even if they play the game some people's dislike of Deb means they only see what they wan't too see.
And not what actually happends in the game.
If asked to leave his Daughter alone Deb fekin well do's much to Milly's annoyance.
Not once in any play through where I have asked Deb's to leave Milly alone and I haven't rejected Milly has Deb had any type of sex with Milly NOT FEKIN ONCE!. She won't touch Milly if the MC says not to so thats bullshit.
If she do's in yours then you didn't ask her not too and you rejected milly thats on you not her.
As for the bullshit about the camera's Debs asked the MC if he wanted to Join Her and the Housekeeper in a threesome and he said NO so again feck off.
And ofcorse she told him to check the camarera because unlike you she knows he's a bit of a Voyer which you would know if you paid attention to whats actually there and not whats in your head.

I could go on about all the other things your wrong about in your post but I would be wasteing my time.
If you want to hate Debs hate Debs but for something she actually do's not you just think she do's.

God I hate people that lie, exagerate or deliberately misrepresent about whats in a game.
Just because they don't like the game or a character in it.
Welcome to my Ignor list.

Last edited:

0le

Apr 30, 2018
This game is sooo broken now. I didnt have any patches and stuff installed. I tried from the beginning and crashes quite often now.

Sep 4, 2018
The part where I mentioned the daughter thing is true in a way deb doesn't touch milly sure, but deb let's it happen by letting milly touch her after deb is told by mc for her to stop it if milly is the one who tries anything here is proof → Player choice of tell deb "leave her alone!" or "I don't want to know" still leads to the same thing, but if you pick "leave her alone!" the mc says leave her alone! Do you understand me? And deb asks and what if she touches me mc says "then you stop her, plain and simple!" then later you get a scene of deb running to milly's room to sleep after mc and deb have a fight and deb pretty much encourages milly on to do something after catching on before milly was sorta attracted/curious about deb etc. so she flirts back with milly since milly is flirting also and gets naked in front of her and that's pretty much when deb ignores/betrays what the mc said since she didn't stop milly in any way from getting all touchy grabby while in the bed like she was told by the mc to do if said option was picked for milly to be stopped by deb.

Though the next day the mc should have confronted deb about it and been mad since something still happened, and she gave herself away in playing a part in encouraging it since in the text saying how it made her feel all excited and sending the photo to top it off but guess the dev left out a confrontation and just wanted to move to everyone having a normal conversation instead.

Plus there was talk anyway of deb wanting to do stuff with milly when mc and deb talked by the pool of having a memorial planned the mc will say so basically, you've been messing with her to get what you want? (meaning she was flirty and doing things to get milly to love her kind of thing) and she pretty much says yes so it confirms all a long deb just wants or wanted to have her way or sex with milly, sure it was a one time thing, but still makes her look bad specially after you picked the option where the mc pretty much tells deb to shut that shit down if either deb or milly makes an attempt at anything sexual.

Feb 20, 2024

Triple Ex [v0.22] W

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777
What's wrong? Mixdrop never opens the download, it just cycles for fucking seconds and the patreon link doesn't open anything. Is there any way to get other than that fucking mixdrop it's the most fucked up of these download links.

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017

Dominique, she is post op. If you want to play the game for her, she only is a minor character with currently minimal longitudinal action.
probably the only character who isnt trying to fuck over the mc for their own gain and yes i played the game and quit cuz of the shit that cunt deb is pull

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
What's wrong? Mixdrop never opens the download, it just cycles for fucking seconds and the patreon link doesn't open anything. Is there any way to get other than that fucking mixdrop it's the most fucked up of these download links.
Mixdrop is always a crapshoot of dodging ad popups galore, so I avoid it whenever I can. As for Patreon, that works fine with me, you just need to click the correct link.

1710847427248.png

3.10 star(s) 101 Votes