Mod Ren'Py Tribulations of a Mage [0.11.0] Official Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Just choose the second answer at that choice I mentioned, for what looks to be the best (possibly long-term) result.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Picking the first choice leads to a lot of things being skipped in later chapters... the variable is tested several times, with one value (True/False) having less content after the test, than its other value. But from a quick look at the code, it doesn't appear you miss any lewd scenes.
where this choice happen?? i didn't find one in 0,9 version....it's before?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I believe this happens when MC first gets back to the city, early in the game.
if it's the choice where u need to tell to the incity patrol you hear a noise from a shadow man that was behind you...it has no choice points but only an i with a cross above to the first option (warn them) and an i without a cross on the second option: don't mention it.....is this one? if so i thiunk i alredsy answeered right..but there is no mantion about imperial points at all

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
if it's the choice where u need to tell to the incity patrol you hear a noise from a shadow man that was behind you...it has no choice points but only an i with a crosds above to the first option (warn them) and an i withut a cross on the second ption: don't mention it.....is this one? if so i thiunk i alredsy answeered right..but there is no mantion about imperial points at all
Yes, that's the choice. Pick the option to not mention the noise.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
the choice where u need to tell to the incity patrol you hear a noise from a shadow man that was behind you
This is the one, right? MC is returning to the Academy after curfew the first night back. A not-ninja jumps across the alley behind him just before a patrol shows up and stops him. Seems that it is flagged correctly in the walkthrough now.

Reactions: indio68

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
This is the one, right? MC is returning to the Academy after curfew the first night back. A not-ninja jumps across the alley behind him just before a patrol shows up and stops him. Seems that it is flagged correctly in the walkthrough now.

thanks

Superscrew

Jul 6, 2020

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev.
If you like my mods please consider supporting me on my , or .

Game/Creator: Tribulations of a Mage / Talothral - -
Modder: ShaddyModda - - -
Game/Mod Version: 0.11.0
Language: English

NOTE: The updated mod is always available on either , or servers shortly before or after the updates are released for game supporters.
DOWNLOAD
-

My Mods List
It's always a pleasure to know who the Mods are, that do what they do best in a timely manner. Trust me, you guys are appreciated.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Why are the balance choices, like killing vs drugging someone, always marked as the negative one being in red... that makes them seem like they're the objectively incorrect choice, but it was odd they always seemed to be. Double checking that that's the case and they weren't coloured that way just out of preference (which'd be a bit misleading) as if I was free to pick I think I'd often opt for the negative ones.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Wait, wait, wait! Shaddy, is 0.13 released BEFORE your mod? Has that ever happened before? :ROFLMAO:
Yeah. usually when Tal releases the update while I'm still sleeping. Although to be fair. He did give me the files a couple days ago. I was just waiting to release the mod till today. Since he usually drops updates on Mondays or Tuesday. more often than not.

Mcknobz33

Dec 29, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/hidden/u12s1hv.png'>:
  File "game/update12.rpy", line 781, in script
    scene 1200144 with dissolve
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/hidden/u12s1hv.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/update12.rpy", line 781, in script
    scene 1200144 with dissolve
  File "D:\random\ToaM-0.12.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "D:\random\ToaM-0.12.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "D:\random\ToaM-0.12.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "D:\random\ToaM-0.12.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\random\ToaM-0.12.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\random\ToaM-0.12.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "D:\random\ToaM-0.12.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "D:\random\ToaM-0.12.0-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 360, in render
    bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "D:\random\ToaM-0.12.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\random\ToaM-0.12.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 925, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "D:\random\ToaM-0.12.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 774, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\random\ToaM-0.12.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "D:\random\ToaM-0.12.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\random\ToaM-0.12.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\random\ToaM-0.12.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\random\ToaM-0.12.0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/hidden/u12s1hv.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Tribulations of a Mage 0.12.0
Mon Apr 29 00:25:36 2024

is the mod causing this?