Mod Ren'Py Tribulations of a Mage [0.11.0] Official Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Question is why were the mods on patreon removed? I can then cancel my member. At SubscripeStar and "By me a coffee" I cannot pay with PayPal.?? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: o_Oo_Oo_O

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
EDIT: Tal confirmed missing color, and that the +/- position is correct, so missing color and text for who gets +/- is all.

The walkthru seems to have missed one menu in EnVis.rpy at line 48, it doesn't show any colorizing, even though the "correct" choice does seem important.

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
EDIT: Tal confirmed missing color, and that the +/- position is correct, so missing color and text for who gets +/- is all.

The walkthru seems to have missed one menu in EnVis.rpy at line 48, it doesn't show any colorizing, even though the "correct" choice does seem important.
That's been fixed for 0.10.0. in my defense Tal's made it too easy for me. He gives me the files that have choices, and leaves me notes next to the best ones. He neglected to mention or give me the file with that choice until today, and i didn't go looking. It also requires a setting to be Enabled in options, which mine was not. So when I played I got the menu that those who have it Disabled get which has been flagged since that updates release. :p

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
... He neglected to mention or give me the file with that choice until today, and i didn't go looking. It also requires a setting to be Enabled in options, which mine was not. So when I played I got the menu that those who have it Disabled get which has been flagged since that updates release. :p
gasps
What?!?! o_O
You don't have ESP and knew ahead of time that he forgot to include a file?!?!
Heavens, what is this world coming to?

Kidding of course. :ROFLMAO: I'm looking forward to 0.10 already!

Reactions: Punto

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I'm confused... A known error is in the current mod version 0.9.0 as stated above, and it has been fixed for the NEXT version 0.10.0 only??? What are ppl suppose to do about version 0.9.0??!

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I'm confused... A known error is in the current mod version 0.9.0 as stated above, and it has been fixed for the NEXT version 0.10.0 only??? What are ppl suppose to do about version 0.9.0??!
Just choose the second answer at that choice I mentioned, for what looks to be the best (possibly long-term) result.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Picking the first choice leads to a lot of things being skipped in later chapters... the variable is tested several times, with one value (True/False) having less content after the test, than its other value. But from a quick look at the code, it doesn't appear you miss any lewd scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrisdarock19