Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
...Well the edging part is already annoying - click edge, you immediately cum so what's the point of edging!? -.- Edging only seemed to work with the angel.

Eh, thought I would enjoy this game but it feels forceful that you WILL lose no matter what you do and running into the succubi in every single room is kind of annoying. Ah well, good job making it though.

Last edited:

Robuck123

Sep 24, 2022
Dont worry man the games good just get your tags on point. Coomers are very particular about what we coom too

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Yeah, using the gay tag as a "warning" is definitely not a good idea, since all of us gay guys use it to FIND gay games (which is just a huge problem with this site's tagging system in general since 1 scene with a female-passing guy in a 40+ hour game will get the tag as well). I'd just put it in the dev notes and remove the tag, at least to spare the ones that don't search for "gay" in the comments and therefore miss the other comments.
Currently I have it listed as "Brief optional Gay". Would you still suggest removing the mention entirely and putting a line in the OP? Over the many years I perused F95zone there were countless times I saw someone get mad about a tag not being there as a warning so I didn't think of it on the other end.

...Well the edging part is already annoying - click edge, you immediately cum so what's the point of edging!? -.- Edging only seemed to work with the angel.

Eh, thought I would enjoy this game but it feels forceful that you WILL lose no matter what you do and running into the succubi in every single room is kind of annoying. Ah well, good job making it though.
The edges are an artifcact from "Milovana.com style" were they tell you what to do in every instance. You can ignore all those commands entirely(and sorry about the edge ride timers). The cum command is not a forced cum for the player. I haven't read the tutorial in a long time so let me know if it needs to be altered further.

Several people have complained about running into succubus after succubus and it makes be interested in what they would prefer? This is a complaint that I don't feel I understand if someone could expand on it.

Yes if someone does not go in conservatively they will probably die early and in general it is "difficult" to reach the end. But it is by no means a guaranteed death. I have several players ask me about certain endings they have never seen because they avoid all the deaths constantly. Thanks for giving me your thoughts! I could use more if you are willing.

Dont worry man the games good just get your tags on point. Coomers are very particular about what we coom too
Thank you for the compliment!

Eh, the tag stuff I feel bad about but I don't think that's a slight against the game itself. The timer stuff I underestimated how much of an issue it would be for this crowd but I can solve that eventually for the most part. The other comments about constrained choices have me befuddled and I need more info on those.

I didn't expect to please everyone, but I had better expectations than this haha. I'm just here to make it better!

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
The 1.1 gig download currently up is the offline version. Make sure you aren't using the one from this past weekend. If you did that, unpacked it, and opened the Trials of the Succubi.bat file and it still doesn't work I can try to get some other's help to get you started. I'm still working on the other error message reported.
I don't know which version I have, but when I click on "Eos.html" I get a Loading Script msg, and when I click the TotS.Bat I get "Command Failed" msg

aver.creep

Jul 25, 2022
Currently I have it listed as "Brief optional Gay". Would you still suggest removing the mention entirely and putting a line in the OP? Over the many years I perused F95zone there were countless times I saw someone get mad about a tag not being there as a warning so I didn't think of it on the other end.
I'd definitely still mention it to spare yourself the barrage of pissed-off comments. I think that "brief optional gay" is a good name for it.
Edit: Although putting it as a disclaimer on the post also seems like enough, since the game currently still shows up under the gay tag.

Last edited:
Reactions: indyc
Jan 10, 2019
Several people have complained about running into succubus after succubus and it makes be interested in what they would prefer? This is a complaint that I don't feel I understand if someone could expand on it.
Not someone who complained about it earlier, but it definitely is annoying that everywhere I go I have no choice whether I will interact with the next succubus, Id love to get like "You see X succubus ahead, do you turn around?" so I can attempt to advance specific content. More direct choice over the CHYOA so to speak.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So... I'm guessing the mind control tag only applies to women controlling the protagonist? Or is there some way to turn it around in your favor? And if so, is there a way to play the game in which that would be the "focus"?

nabnab2

May 17, 2018
Slightly off-topic but as a fan of both F95 and Milovana, I do find it amusing how how much flak this game is getting here. (Poor Indyc)

God forbid Milovana never recovers and more of that community migrates here, hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: gantos and indyc

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Not someone who complained about it earlier, but it definitely is annoying that everywhere I go I have no choice whether I will interact with the next succubus, Id love to get like "You see X succubus ahead, do you turn around?" so I can attempt to advance specific content. More direct choice over the CHYOA so to speak.
I like this idea but for execution it couldn't be as simple as that. (avoid everyone and survive every time)

I have tons of thoughts on the subject but I think it requires multiple levers to move. Thank you for describing the feeling (which is pretty heavily front loaded at the beginning too)!

So... I'm guessing the mind control tag only applies to women controlling the protagonist? Or is there some way to turn it around in your favor? And if so, is there a way to play the game in which that would be the "focus"?
I don't think I remember making one where you mind control an npc. There are some npc mind wipes but not control. Having mind control as a major path sounds awesome but would be too large of an undertaking at this point to weave it through to that level.
Slightly off-topic but as a fan of both F95 and Milovana, I do find it amusing how how much flak this game is getting here. (Poor Indyc)

God forbid Milovana never recovers and more of that community migrates here, hahaha.
Well... yeah, I guess I underestimated the timer problem but hey, that's something I can fix and come back with. I know at least a dozen fans on f95zone who've been begging for an offline version so maybe they will show up sooner or later.

That being said, as much as I appreciated the ton of fans I grew over the years telling me how great I am, I'm here to make the game experience as good as I can. So on one hand, as long as people are being constructive, I almost prefer this conversation compared to he relative silence of Milovana. We shall see where it all goes, I'm not butthurt but I sure expected better reception after watching Hero Corruption on here for so long.

I appreciate the concern!

Any Walkthoughs?
There are ending hints that get unlocked once you see 4-5? endings. Beyond that I would be VERY impressed if someone pulled off a walkthrough and I don't know of one's existence. If you let me know what kind of content you want to see I am happy to provide a general guide for that stuff.

Reactions: kkai

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
I don't know which version I have, but when I click on "Eos.html" I get a Loading Script msg, and when I click the TotS.Bat I get "Command Failed" msg
Apparently there is a problem with Brave portable that is included for offline version, same here on Windows 7, and for some reason it doesn't work in Firefox with some errors with JS that make it freeze on loading screen. I'll check if there is a brave portable version that is built to run on Win7, but so far I was unable to run the game.

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
I like this idea but for execution it couldn't be as simple as that. (avoid everyone and survive every time)

I have tons of thoughts on the subject but I think it requires multiple levers to move. Thank you for describing the feeling (which is pretty heavily front loaded at the beginning too)!

I don't think I remember making one where you mind control an npc. There are some npc mind wipes but not control. Having mind control as a major path sounds awesome but would be too large of an undertaking at this point to weave it through to that level.

Well... yeah, I guess I underestimated the timer problem but hey, that's something I can fix and come back with. I know at least a dozen fans on f95zone who've been begging for an offline version so maybe they will show up sooner or later.

That being said, as much as I appreciated the ton of fans I grew over the years telling me how great I am, I'm here to make the game experience as good as I can. So on one hand, as long as people are being constructive, I almost prefer this conversation compared to he relative silence of Milovana. We shall see where it all goes, I'm not butthurt but I sure expected better reception after watching Hero Corruption on here for so long.

I appreciate the concern!

There are ending hints that get unlocked once you see 4-5? endings. Beyond that I would be VERY impressed if someone pulled off a walkthrough and I don't know of one's existence. If you let me know what kind of content you want to see I am happy to provide a general guide for that stuff.
What kind of 'ntr' content in the game? Also, are there any threesome/foursome?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I am, however, curious about what moments you feel like you had the least amount of control? Perhaps I can improve these areas if you don't mind sharing.
I played up to the moment you enter the house and watched one or two scenes in there, but to get there I had like 4 or 5 encounters with demons and all events play out the same way:
"You feel drawn to this character"
>Walk away
"You can't walk away"
>Look away
"You can't look away"
>Resist her
"She says 'No' and unbuttons her shorts
>Look away
"You can't look away"
>Walk away
"She says 'Ugh, fine' relationship drops to 0, if it falls further it's game over

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
It'd be a great game if not for the fact that every encounter becomes painfully slow slog because of it arbitrarily pausing on random sentences for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long.
When I can edit it again that is what I will work on. (because I heard everyone loud and clear) The perception of waiting on things you don't want to wait for is ridiculous, I understand, but the length of text pauses go up to about 6 seconds. There are some longer picture pauses but those are pretty rare.

I played up to the moment you enter the house and watched one or two scenes in there, but to get there I had like 4 or 5 encounters with demons and all events play out the same way:
"You feel drawn to this character"
>Walk away
"You can't walk away"
>Look away
"You can't look away"
>Resist her
"She says 'No' and unbuttons her shorts
>Look away
"You can't look away"
>Walk away
"She says 'Ugh, fine' relationship drops to 0, if it falls further it's game over
Early in the game (before the house) you shouldn't be failing more than one "stat check". I get there are lots of places that don't let you end the encounter early (another concern I hope to solve) and I can see how those give an awful perception but there are no false choices and it doesn't ramp up nearly that quickly if you are trying to reject everything.

However, by the time you fail tons of stat checks like that would be towards the end of the game when you are almost dead anyways from getting those negative modifiers built up.

ManWTF

Jul 27, 2019
Hmm command error, this problem from brave portable .dll file:
[0509/200649.115:ERROR:main_dll_loader_win.cc(109)] Failed to load Chrome DLL from ....\TOTS\browser\app\111.1.49.132\chrome.dll: The specified procedure was not found. (0x7F)

ManWTF

Jul 27, 2019
Hah i find how fix it:
1 Go to site " "
2 Setup
3 Go to %installation folder%\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application
4 Copy all from this folder
5 Go to TOTS\browser\app, replace files
6 Delete folder 111.1.49.132
7 And now you can start .bat file from game folder
P.S. It helped me don't know if it will help you

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Hah i find how fix it:
1 Go to site " "
2 Setup
3 Go to %installation folder%\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application
4 Copy all from this folder
5 Go to TOTS\browser\app, replace files
6 Delete folder 111.1.49.132
7 And now you can start .bat file from game folder
P.S. It helped me don't know if it will help you
You only do that if you don't "trust" the included brave folder right? That all goes above my head but I would be happy to include it in the dev notes in the OP!

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes