negisensei1

Jul 13, 2017
I'm glad you were somewhat positive about the bit you saw. I did laugh at the "start" statement because as far as CYOA sheer content goes it has nearly the top 1 percentile for an adult visual content game. So much so that even after about 4 different forms of compression, it barely was able to be publishable on Milovana.com. I do not think it is possible for any other project to exceed that sheer scale to be part of their EOS program. Anything added would mean something else is taken away.

That being said, now that I have offline options I may be able to push that threshold even further. (But not at the same pace, 3500 hours on both of my games over 2+ years is not a quality of life I can sustain without getting fired) Another note is that any trans content would need to be part of picture sets with the chosen models which I never found. I'm glad whenever someone makes a request but I don't know how to pursue this one particularly without making a complete offshoot path that doesn't integrate with anything else.

I'm all ears though if people have ideas. I'd say over 60% of the current content came from what others wanted and suggested.

I'm really sorry it didn't land for you yet. I am also not pleased with the intro but was worried that it risked going too long without getting to something potentially sexy that I would lose 90% of my target audience. I really want to know more (could be by PM) about what you mean by explaining itself. I'm guessing a better explanation on the current setting? I left some of that vague in order for you to roleplay a bit better as your own life but that may have been the wrong call.

I definitely think there is "room" to have a "life before" succubi intro and will think about how to pull this off.

However... I am really surprised at the feedback that there is no buildup. This is something I really want to get more feedback on because that was NOT my goal in the least and it makes me feel like I missed the mark entirely. Every choice you make affects what will happen even if some are incredibly minor. Looking forward to hearing from you however you best see fit even though you don't have to. Thank you for writing that out!

No idea. If you can share what the failed message says I might be able to ask someone smarter how to get you started. Are you on windows?
yes , error.jpg I see that I will have to format my windows, it doesn't even let me change things in the system32 folder

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The summary, samples and tags made me come. But it was very difficult.

The worldbuilding is limited (only the house and surroundings) but fitting.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is interesting.
The photos/gifs are well chosen.

I tried the game online as soon as you made the request. Always nice to have games with possible bi content (would have been nice to have an incubus among all the succubus for that). But as I was saying, it was very hard to progress, even in easy mode. It's difficult to have the good balance to reject the succubus but not decrease her affection and keep alpha and beta personnality in control. It's not always clear about the consequences of a choice and, since there's no roll back, we're forced to continue in a direction we may not be interested.
I only tried the christmas theme : in normal mode, I always loose to a succubus and wake up as a slave of not the one who got me, with no other choice than pegging or licking her boots (as a play, I'm fine but, forced like this, it was awful); in easy mode, I could go futher by trying previous saves when dying but couldn't maintain high enough my alpha stats to have a happy ending (he came back just to pack his things).
So, in the end, it's frustrating. No real choice of kinks (the long lesbian scene after the christmas diner between Lana and the succubus was annoying, not being able to leave the room when you're not into that kink was awful), not many informations on the consequences and the personnalities. And the gay content is really limited (with your husband who don't like a beta...), in the endings only.
I may try it again in the future but it really needs to be more clear. And as you already know, the introduction outside the house to find the keys is really too much.

Good continuation.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
This is probably the most frustrating game I've ever tried to play. Slow, clunky, UI. You are instantly bombarded with endless succubi...no time to really process what's going on. It definitely feels like it gears you toward certain paths, regardless. Needs more build-up with each girl and a better explanation on how these choices really work. But I really just can't get past how fucking slow it is to proceed.
While I have a hard time believing it would rank that high on the frustration level considering the average adult game, I totally see how it would frustrate you and I apologize. The UI was a necessity from Milovana.com and I can't fix that without porting years of work. Having an explanation for how things work was a balancing act, do it too much and things feel clinical an inorganic, do it too little and people are just confused. (I probably went too hard to the latter but I'm here for questions!)

I think I know what you are trying to say with the rest of it but I really need more information even if it it would be through a PM convo. The thought of things happening instantly with no time to process but slow progression is almost an oxymoron. I think you are saying it is pulling the worst of both of those worlds.

I personally would like it to play faster as well but that didn't fly with the milovana crowd originally. (I would suggest to stay far away from that site, I am a cheetah compared to 99% of it)

downloaded cause it has gay tag...fuck this trash.
i downloaded this as a gay player as well and had to close it lol, it's a great game for hetero content but for gay content it felt like i was at a conversion camp haha
I am SO sorry to both of you. I think I am going to remove the gay tag (was originally wondering about including it at all but it was more of a warning) because there are only like 6 scenes with it and a few other references. If I had tons of time I would build that system up far more. I definitely was not trying to convert anyone or frustrate you to that level!

I did have a painful laugh at the conversion camp though. I really am sorry!

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Make sure you are opening "Trials of the Succubi.bat". The others are simply gifs, not actually loading anything to my knowledge. Let me know how it goes!
Tried this and get "Command Failed" msg
Where can I download the "offline" version ?

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i have Question for the Dev what made you go for the Succubi ? with the mount of content in the game you could have made life sim like you are the MC with your wife and just make some storylines and characters you meet and the player can go with different paths with different girls and have all kind of kinks but the setting in one house and succubi showing in the house just doesn't do it so yeh i feel like the setting and the overall is off putting , you have the talent to do much much better than this i hope this feed back helps

PieFlavor

Oct 30, 2017
I am SO sorry to both of you. I think I am going to remove the gay tag (was originally wondering about including it at all but it was more of a warning) because there are only like 6 scenes with it and a few other references. If I had tons of time I would build that system up far more. I definitely was not trying to convert anyone or frustrate you to that level!

I did have a painful laugh at the conversion camp though. I really am sorry!
Hahaha, I wish I saw this earlier before I got several of the endings. My tolerance for this is pretty high but I have to agree with the other two especially with the pacing of everything. A wonderful game for straight content but its too tedious for anything else, even the pool party scene with the Incubus was a heckin' bust after avoiding the Succubi and Angels like the plague.

Ditto with Autumn's scene, only option is to either let the other Incubus rape her or fight. Great story otherwise, its just us who have to initially suffer in the line of duty for the rest since its not our cup of tea :LOL:

Reactions: indyc

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
How to get the NTR content?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tried this and get "Command Failed" msg
Where can I download the "offline" version ?
The 1.1 gig download currently up is the offline version. Make sure you aren't using the one from this past weekend. If you did that, unpacked it, and opened the Trials of the Succubi.bat file and it still doesn't work I can try to get some other's help to get you started. I'm still working on the other error message reported.

i have Question for the Dev what made you go for the Succubi ? with the mount of content in the game you could have made life sim like you are the MC with your wife and just make some storylines and characters you meet and the player can go with different paths with different girls and have all kind of kinks but the setting in one house and succubi showing in the house just doesn't do it so yeh i feel like the setting and the overall is off putting , you have the talent to do much much better than this i hope this feed back helps
Essentially I love games where every decision matters and you are tempted into making certain decisions that will have permanent affects on future things that happen. I wanted those permanent effects to be sexy like the addictions, hypnotism, etc so I thought a supernatural basis made sense. I didn't exactly have plans to make something big or have anything mapped out when I started so here we are. I appreciate that you think I have talent but it is constrained by the pictures I find so blended with a natural setting was a must for me.

My second game has a computer virus theme so who knows if that will land better with this crowd. I'm here to discuss anything else you want about my "process" and constraints.

Hahaha, I wish I saw this earlier before I got several of the endings. My tolerance for this is pretty high but I have to agree with the other two especially with the pacing of everything. A wonderful game for straight content but its too tedious for anything else, even the pool party scene with the Incubus was a heckin' bust after avoiding the Succubi and Angels like the plague.

Ditto with Autumn's scene, only option is to either let the other Incubus rape her or fight. Great story otherwise, its just us who have to initially suffer in the line of duty for the rest since its not our cup of tea :LOL:
Yeah, sorry to you as well. But thank you for sticking with it and suffering as long as you did. Perhaps I can send you all direct links to the gay stuff when the online version returns but without context it may also be meh.

This guy and the other "Succubi" inspired developers have probably never read Liber Lilith.
No I have not, I am here for the choices not the story of games/books. Not only does a sexy story not appeal to me, but I don't like true occult stuff. I'm very vanilla compared to most people. Sorry if my vanilla soft serve doesn't appeal to you but maybe you had were able to have a laugh at creation/world just the same. I just wanted seduction, temptation, and danger.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
game would have been better if there was an possibility to cheat or rollback at any point imo
twice I got quite far but lost all my souls :sadmoment and I don't have enough time and patience to replay it for a third time
otherwise I found it enjoyable, but wish the replay value was more rewarding

what I recommend to game dev is rewarding player for getting far into the story, getting more souls/more affection/more alpha/more beta/items to reduce lust meter etc... this would be a big incentive for players to replay

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
game would have been better if there was an possibility to cheat or rollback at any point imo
twice I got quite far but lost all my souls :sadmoment and I don't have enough time and patience to replay it for a third time
otherwise I found it enjoyable, but wish the replay value was more rewarding
True rollback is impossible with this engine (and I know no one is a fan of that engine on here). However, you can save scum at certain points you want to continue from to experiment but resetting the tease at that point. It can give you a code you can input to explore from that point as many times as you wish. (all while gaining completion %)

what I recommend to game dev is rewarding player for getting far into the story, getting more souls/more affection/more alpha/more beta/items to reduce lust meter etc... this would be a big incentive for players to replay
Does that mean in a playthrough where someone gets far that they would then gain those benefits in that same playthrough or that upon a new game you get new stuff? If it is the latter, it kind of already works like that with the unlocks you get from raising your completion %. The reason I don't want to make you "stronger" towards the end is that I didn't want you to ever hit a situation where you felt "safe" while the succubi were still around.

Once Milovana allows me to edit things again I think I am going to make a minimal timer mode for the f95zone crowd which should greatly help the time required for a playthrough. I want to do what it takes to make you excited for a third play and understand your current reluctance. Thanks!

Uniformed

Aug 9, 2017
Once Milovana allows me to edit things again I think I am going to make a minimal timer mode for the f95zone crowd which should greatly help the time required for a playthrough. I want to do what it takes to make you excited for a third play and understand your current reluctance. Thanks!
This would be greatly appreciated. I have a few endings but it's seriously time-consuming to hunt for more - especially since the game appears to be designed for multiple playthroughs - but I have no way to skip through content I've already seen (multiple times at this point!)
I also feel that some sort of brief guide on where certain content is would be useful. For example, I want to see all the incest content but I only have 2/4 endings for Megan and I have no clue what to do for the other two. I also don't feel a whole lot of incentive to go looking since each playthrough takes so goddamn long.

Formis

Jan 4, 2020
I spent like 2 hours looking for the gay content only to not find any, kinda frustrating ngl especially when I chose the male fiance route for that reason...

• Sad
Reactions: NickTH

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Run the gauntlet of women trying to steal your soul where literally every decision and dialog option matters! The odds will be against you but even "bad" ends get you closer to unlocking things like "Invincible Mode" and skip ahead options. This was built to be the largest tease possible on Milovana.com using their EOS editor and was originally pandered to that audience.
If you are, like me, playing this for the first time, do not underestimate or ignore what it says here. The game is impossible to win, at least at first, and it's unbearable to read because everything is extremely slow. It might have some interesting paths there but trying to resist the girls is only frustrating in a bad way, while surrendering leads to femdom. I didn't expect this to be a deep RPG or anything but it's frustrating how little control you have over what's happening.
Also, don't be fooled by the claim of the game having over thousands of images. If the content doesn't change much after the beginning it's all mostly slight variations of the same woman pretending she's about to remove her shirt and lowering the straps for another centimeter.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
yes , View attachment 2608448 I see that I will have to format my windows, it doesn't even let me change things in the system32 folder
I'm being told it seems like you are trying to run it on a 32 bit system which sadly does not support my game. I'm sorry I don't have a solution for you right now.

This would be greatly appreciated. I have a few endings but it's seriously time-consuming to hunt for more - especially since the game appears to be designed for multiple playthroughs - but I have no way to skip through content I've already seen (multiple times at this point!)
I also feel that some sort of brief guide on where certain content is would be useful. For example, I want to see all the incest content but I only have 2/4 endings for Megan and I have no clue what to do for the other two. I also don't feel a whole lot of incentive to go looking since each playthrough takes so goddamn long.
I think timer reductions would help the most but in the meantime I can send you a PM with hints etc.

I spent like 2 hours looking for the gay content only to not find any, kinda frustrating ngl especially when I chose the male fiance route for that reason...
I don't think you will be the last one I apologize to on this front but at least all of your pain has had me change the gay tag. There is gay content, but it is a tiny fraction compared to the rest. I'm really sorry about your 2 hours of suffering and the rest of the vanguard.

If you are, like me, playing this for the first time, do not underestimate or ignore what it says here. The game is impossible to win, at least at first, and it's unbearable to read because everything is extremely slow. It might have some interesting paths there but trying to resist the girls is only frustrating in a bad way, while surrendering leads to femdom. I didn't expect this to be a deep RPG or anything but it's frustrating how little control you have over what's happening.
Also, don't be fooled by the claim of the game having over thousands of images. If the content doesn't change much after the beginning it's all mostly slight variations of the same woman pretending she's about to remove her shirt and lowering the straps for another centimeter.
I really underestimated the timers for f95zone compared to Milovana.com (there it is faster than 99% of teases and got flack for being too fast). When it allows me to edit again I will add a minimal timer version. That being said, the timers certainly reduce quite heavily as you get into the newer content. Sure I have a high picture/encounter ratio but even then there are a ridiculous amount of encounters. You don't get to 18.6k pictures by only lowering a bra slowly multiple times haha.

I am, however, curious about what moments you feel like you had the least amount of control? Perhaps I can improve these areas if you don't mind sharing.

aver.creep

Jul 25, 2022
I am SO sorry to both of you. I think I am going to remove the gay tag (was originally wondering about including it at all but it was more of a warning) because there are only like 6 scenes with it and a few other references.
Yeah, using the gay tag as a "warning" is definitely not a good idea, since all of us gay guys use it to FIND gay games (which is just a huge problem with this site's tagging system in general since 1 scene with a female-passing guy in a 40+ hour game will get the tag as well). I'd just put it in the dev notes and remove the tag, at least to spare the ones that don't search for "gay" in the comments and therefore miss the other comments.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes