• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Faeborn

Oct 11, 2017
You're best bet would be to just have a look at the & on to see what is currently in the mod and what its for.
Thank you.

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
TiTS 0.7.266
SWF - -
AIR - -
ARM APK - -
x86 APK - -

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Yup, new Siegwulfe domme version. You gonna have a drone which is your Mistress! Add ten Oviposilium and go to Badger - not bimboed version... And after she uses mc - laying eggs begins!
Talk to Siegwulfe to change mc nickname.
Overall good dialogues and they are are worth it. Brilliant idea. (y)

Aug 13, 2018
Yup, new Siegwulfe domme version. You gonna have a drone which is your Mistress! Add ten Oviposilium and go to Badger - not bimboed version... And after she uses mc - laying eggs begins!
Yeah, I dig it, I just wish there was a switch version, for people like me who like both dom/sub content

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
sooo... wait.... what did i miss, a domme drone? dafu...

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
On Fenoxo's site he says that 0.7.266 adds the beginnings of the recreational deck. Where would I be able to find it?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
On Fenoxo's site he says that 0.7.266 adds the beginnings of the recreational deck. Where would I be able to find it?
This is on Zengshi - deep inside couple levels down - until you enter spherical big room. Entrance is near the place where pirate ship was. This recreational deck - no matter when you go - North, South, East, West - you always end up at entrance door - like in a loop.
I was firstly searching on Tavros station - becouse it has recreational deck also.

Aug 13, 2018
You're best bet would be to just have a look at the & on to see what is currently in the mod and what its for.
Fair warning, there's some stuff not listed on the changelog, I'm missing the Shekka scenes after you give her a dick (with an exception of the Ona-hole scene, interestingly). There's probably some other shit in there, but I'm not sure.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Fair warning, there's some stuff not listed on the changelog, I'm missing the Shekka scenes after you give her a dick (with an exception of the Ona-hole scene, interestingly). There's probably some other shit in there, but I'm not sure.
That's because there is no if shekka.hasCock alt scenes in the BOOBs code maybe they will be added in later or maybe not?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
anyone have the latest backer build?
TiTS 0.7.266
SWF - -
AIR - -
ARM APK - -
x86 APK - -

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Does anyone know how exactly do you access the recreational deck in zheng zhi?
This is on Zengshi - deep inside couple levels down - until you enter spherical big room. Entrance is near the place where pirate ship was. This recreational deck - no matter when you go - North, South, East, West - you always end up at entrance door - like in a loop.
I was firstly searching on Tavros station - becouse it has recreational deck also.

Reactions: Mr Technician

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
TiTS 0.7.267
SWF - -
AIR - -
ARM APK - -
x86 APK - -

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
TiTS 0.7.268
SWF - -
AIR - -
ARM APK - -
x86 APK - -

Nameless One

Dec 30, 2018
Man,I forgot to check out the game for a few weeks and we're at version 0.7.268.I checked out the changelog and it doesn't seem to have been updated though.Say,my save from 0.7.260 won't have issues,right?I hope not.

Edit:Nevermind,I just started the new version and it seems fine.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes