Feb 13, 2019
How I can apply cheat in Android and where to find save file which you save through save options
For the keyboard-driven cheats, in android, something like "hackers' keyboard" can be configured so you can pull it up from a tile in your notification area. Once that's up, you can type your cheat thingy.
A USB or bluetooth keyboard also works fine.

On iOS, the only option is a USB/bluetooth keyboard. But most people don't seem to use iOS because fen doesn't make iOS builds anymore and mine are relatively unknown and under-tested.

Is there anyway to get a android version for the BOOBs mod?
You could build one yourself, if you feel brave and/or motivated. If you try and get stuck, and you know how to ask your question, feel free to ask and provide relevant error messages, etc..
Adobe's AIR documentation has examples of how to build an AIR mobile app using their AIR SDK and the command-line 'adt' tool.
Additionally if you use linux, Mac OS, or maaybe windows in cygwin, you can also probably get my build environment to package a mobile app, possibly more easily. Actually, the main difference is that the problem spots are different. It's just not anywhere near as refined/streamlined as building a normal game SWF is due to the amount of dumb hackery involved in getting windows java JDK installed in wine, and so on (necessary because the Linux AIR SDK is severely out of date).

Even if you don't use Linux/Unix, you can probably get a lot of mileage out of using my XML files and using my 'adt' invocations in the shell scripts as a model for your own windows commands. My environment also contains some dummy code signing certificates you can use, which are different from the ones I sign my builds with on Android. On iOS, it's the same because it doesn't matter as your phone has to allow running unsigned code (be jailbroken) for it to run, anyway.

Additionally, iOS builds require a 64 bit operating system because Adobe designed it that way.

Also, ADT commands require all arguments in a very specific order, because Adobe designed it that way (i.e., very poorly implemented argument processor). It will fail with basically no useful error messages if your arguments are in the wrong order.

If you do this for iOS, I recommend using the iOS "ipa-debug-interpreter" or "ipa-test-interpreter" targets, as the rest will take an eternity to statically recompile the SWF into native code, and also have a high probability of just failing randomly due to the immense size of the SWF and limits on available RAM, as well as possible compiler bugs. With an unhelpful error message, of course. Interpreter targets work fine and package much faster, but aren't allowed for apps on the iOS app store which is the only reason it's not the default method in AIR for iOS.

( )

Reactions: rony123 and Nodenet

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I haven't had any luck finding a flash player that would load the .swf file. Plus I think its a good learning experience if I do figure this out.
I run all *.swf files by simply drag & drop or opening in Internet Eplorer 11 (in Windows 10 Home x64). Try this way.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I haven't had any luck finding a flash player that would load the .swf file. Plus I think its a good learning experience if I do figure this out.
Just grab the standalone projector .

James3

Dec 12, 2018
This is on Zengshi - deep inside couple levels down - until you enter spherical big room. Entrance is near the place where pirate ship was. This recreational deck - no matter when you go - North, South, East, West - you always end up at entrance door - like in a loop.
I was firstly searching on Tavros station - becouse it has recreational deck also.
It's retarded that you can keep returning to Zheng Shi no matter what, isn't it? They should be ready to all barrel down on your ass at once by the time you access the probe.

Reactions: Mr Technician

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
It's retarded that you can keep returning to Zheng Shi no matter what, isn't it? They should be ready to all barrel down on your ass at once by the time you access the probe.
Well it's not entirely nonsensical. Put this way - a lot of the gangs based there probably aren't going to be terribly miffed about your taking the biggest groups down a peg or two, quite the contrary. And depending on their internal cohesion there may be fair few up-and-coming types *within* the latter who have nothing against your semi-incidental creating some vacancy at the top either...
These are criminals and pirates after all. "Honour among thieves" only really applies within the in-group, if even there as any number of internal coups, feuds and whatnots within real-world criminal groups amply attest.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Sorta (the whole thing with the MC's half-sister was actually still in entirely unchanged last I played) and not that I know but iunno 'bout that mod someone linked earlier here.
Was kind of a niche thing at the best of times though so you're really grasping at straws if you play this game for *that* particular fetish.
A good rule of thumb with Fen and co's stuff seems to be if it was already in there and considered sort of hidden, it stays, but don't expect any new stuff at all.

While I have no personal interest, I think it would be stupid if plans for Briget get scrapped over this, though, since if you take out the stuff about her being a surrogate, that doesn't fit anyway with all the access to virtual fertility goddesses Victor would have, she's about as far from blood-related as it gets biologically.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Well it's not entirely nonsensical. Put this way - a lot of the gangs based there probably aren't going to be terribly miffed about your taking the biggest groups down a peg or two, quite the contrary. And depending on their internal cohesion there may be fair few up-and-coming types *within* the latter who have nothing against your semi-incidental creating some vacancy at the top either...
These are criminals and pirates after all. "Honour among thieves" only really applies within the in-group, if even there as any number of internal coups, feuds and whatnots within real-world criminal groups amply attest.
I think you know that's only enough suspension of disbelief for the main quest, anything as relaxed as a recreation deck should be cut off by the point where you defeat a boss on an upper deck and that pirate base should be unclickable when you leave after touching the probe.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I think you know that's only enough suspension of disbelief for the main quest, anything as relaxed as a recreation deck should be cut off by the point where you defeat a boss on an upper deck and that pirate base should be unclickable when you leave after touching the probe.
Everything involving space pirates in general in this game is dumb as shit anyway (the Black Void, doubly so). That said, the occupants of Zheng aren't even remotely a monolithic and tightly organised bunch (more like about two steps removed from mere anarchy) and the rest of the lot have very little real reason to care one way or another about your messing with the Jumpers and their fancy spaceship building project.
...the Cyberpunks might be concerned about the damage you're doing to their credibility as the de facto peacekeepers of the place, mind.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
@James3 i just tried Siegwulfe domme - reprogrammed by dr Badger with eggs laying, tried Luca being a mistress. I must admit that those updates are pretty fulfilling my kinky brain out. I liked those kinky dominance & submission sex scenes. Did already quite a lot of things in game... Well - copy-pasting my MC description into spoiler - if interested to read out - it's pretty long for a description.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
its funny how im not willing to change my form to anything but being a female amazon. I got the futazona drink, then i got the amazon treatment. I guess im not willing to be anything but human

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
TITS 0.7.270
SWF - -
AIR - -
x86 - -
ARM - -

Changelog:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
its funny how im not willing to change my form to anything but being a female amazon. I got the futazona drink, then i got the amazon treatment. I guess im not willing to be anything but human
Yeah, my MC was futazona - until story progressed for me to Uveto. I neglected to always use heatbelt or to bump up my frost resistance just to not freeze bum up while exploring Uveto, and repeatably to be saved by Jerynn. (which also can result in bad end and MC becomes some kinda slave of Jerynns - after she saves MC too many times from cold weather)
So MC took Foxfire pill to become kitsune-morph which has natural fluffy fur and Icy Veins. This is protecting MC from Uvetos freezing weather even if it's not wearing any armor or a heat belt. So MC can wear anything or nothing - after that transformation. This was big deal for my MC which is Exhibitionist.
Also the game remembers that MC was amazon before kitsune-morph becouse when meeting Lund in Korgihold - option for Amazon sex was also available for Lund. Those are some reasons to take a pill of Foxfire or Frostfire.
Also the Foxfire effect stays somewhat hidden in game - and after you take some other transformatives like for tails or hair color or foots changers - it is always going to revert to fox-like state. For example if you loose tails - they are going to regrow back in time. So this is inconvenient - becouse its keeping you to always look like a NineTails demon from Naruto - and the only reason i think against taking Foxfire or Frostfire pills.

Reactions: T800

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
TITS 0.7.270
SWF - -
AIR - -
x86 - -
ARM - -

Changelog:
SWF files are downloading EXE installer from Zippy and MegaUP. Could you correct that?
EDIT: Ok, so downloading second time - works. Seems its Zippy or MegaUP crazy stuff...

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Also the Foxfire effect stays somewhat hidden in game - and after you take some other transformatives like for tails or hair color or foots changers - it is always going to revert to fox-like state. For example if you loose tails - they are going to regrow back in time. So this is inconvenient - becouse its keeping you to always look like a NineTails demon from Naruto - and the only reason i think against taking Foxfire or Frostfire pills.
That sounds more like you neglected to use the bundled Immuno-Booster to remove the Fox/Frostfire TF condition. Tolerably sure the flavour text talks about that bit, too.

In other words "literally RTFM" :cool:

Also the game remembers that MC was amazon before kitsune-morph becouse when meeting Lund in Korgihold - option for Amazon sex was also available for Lund.
Pretty sure that's because there's no inherent conflict between the and scores though I'm surprised it still counts the former despite your no longer meeting the "Race: Human, Amazon score 4 or more" prequisite. Guess the system is set up to account for the Amazon racial score separately from the Amazoness race at least in some encounters?

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes