shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
Man,I forgot to check out the game for a few weeks and we're at version 0.7.268.I checked out the changelog and it doesn't seem to have been updated though.Say,my save from 0.7.260 won't have issues,right?I hope not.

Edit:Nevermind,I just started the new version and it seems fine.
i never really had a old save not working on any fenoxo game, unless a save breaking bug was introduced

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
TiTS 0.7.269
SWF - -
AIR - -
ARM - -
x86 - -

Imgpack version - -

also, the image attached to the patreon post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
What I find amusing is there's only 1 thing worth a shit to me at all by the time each public build comes out, so there's never reason to get a Backers' version.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
The way it seems like I can load it by itself, I have to ask:Is the Image Pack really just that or is it a version of the game with images. Can I download it without getting that version of the game or later, too?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The way it seems like I can load it by itself, I have to ask:Is the Image Pack really just that or is it a version of the game with images. Can I download it without getting that version of the game or later, too?
The imagepack is a separate version of the game with images, you will need to download the new imagepack version if one is released with each game update. Hopefully in the future the imagepack will be released as an addon similar to how it was for CoC.

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
What I find amusing is there's only 1 thing worth a shit to me at all by the time each public build comes out, so there's never reason to get a Backers' version.
if there is no reason to get a backer build why are you even here tbh?
and basicly the reason to normally get backersbuild is to:
A: support the developer
B: wait less time for a update
The imagepack is a separate version of the game with images, you will need to download the new imagepack version if one is released with each game update. Hopefully in the future the imagepack will be released as an addon similar to how it was for CoC.
To my knownledge not very version gets a image pack version (sadly)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
To my knownledge not very version gets a image pack version (sadly)
That's correct only some of the releases will get an imagepack version which is why I hope fen separates the imagepack instead of having it built in to the flash file, not only would it imo make things easier but then users would all so be able to create their own custom image packs much like they did for CoC.

Reactions: nowayman69

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
That's correct only some of the releases will get an imagepack version which is why I hope fen separates the imagepack instead of having it built in to the flash file, not only would it imo make things easier but then users would all so be able to create their own custom image packs much like they did for CoC.
true, i don't think it would be too hard to be able to do, then again i can't program flash :p

Rimiru

Mar 20, 2019
I'm sorry but I don't understand what the image pack is.
I downloaded it and the regular version but other than the 400mb size difference I didn't notice any new pictures.
Would someone be able to explain it to me?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I'm sorry but I don't understand what the image pack is.
I downloaded it and the regular version but other than the 400mb size difference I didn't notice any new pictures.
Would someone be able to explain it to me?
See this post - #1,785

Dragoman

Jun 8, 2017
It seems that on the latest backer build it takes a lot of time while saving and loading a save file,can anyone help me regarding this problem?

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
It seems that on the latest backer build it takes no time while saving and loading a save file, can anyone get a better computer than me? Anyways, it happens to me on the earlier versions too, but only if i play the game long enough while saving and loading. I just restart the game after that happens.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I don't know if I'm the only one, but after downloading and playing the modded version, which I am loving so far, I got to the dating stage with Fisianna, and eventually she wanted to go back to Anon's. When being interfered by the male Zil, is there an alternative ending where you couldn't fight back against the Zil's pheromones and Fisianna couldn't fight back? Like a cuckhold scene?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I don't know if I'm the only one, but after downloading and playing the modded version, which I am loving so far, I got to the dating stage with Fisianna, and eventually she wanted to go back to Anon's. When being interfered by the male Zil, is there an alternative ending where you couldn't fight back against the Zil's pheromones and Fisianna couldn't fight back? Like a cuckhold scene?
No, there is a scene where MC stops the zil and if MC can't stop him the alt scene is one where Fisianna stops him herself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
i have downloaded tainted space.exe, now i nedd to install the imagepacks.exe, so how i am supposed to install the imagepacks, care for help?:)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
i have downloaded tainted space.exe, now i nedd to install the imagepacks.exe, so how i am supposed to install the imagepacks, care for help?:)
You don't install the ImagePack it is a separate version of the game, if you want to play the ImagePack version then you just download & run that version

Reactions: James009
4.20 star(s) 60 Votes