RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
tbh at one point I was wondering why everything was catering towards fringe fetishes and how it was all futa traps and other stuff random people might not like

but then I realized people with fringe tastes will be much more "active" about them. They are ready to invest on those.

I mean furries go and buy thousand dollars fursuits, they are that dedicated to their fetishes, so of course they are the ones who are pushing the most and we are doomed to se very little "vanilla" stuff especially when it's a game done by multiple people and input from community.

basically we are condemned to take dick because the people who like dick like it enough to sink money into turning everything into dick

Mfrw

Jan 16, 2020
one question is the walkthrough not going to be updated or is it updated or is there a way to know all the scene

Oct 12, 2023
but then I realized people with fringe tastes will be much more "active" about them. They are ready to invest on those.

I mean furries go and buy thousand dollars fursuits, they are that dedicated to their fetishes, so of course they are the ones who are pushing the most and we are doomed to se very little "vanilla" stuff especially when it's a game done by multiple people and input from community.
Yup it's more or less what is happening, futas just pay the bills i guess lol! IF people started donating or othermoney shit we could probrably see more frequent only boys or girls, or even likeyou said start submitting more vanilla stuff.

I will say though, i do feel like TITS has much more variety compared to COC2, yes there is a lot of futas but I do think there is bit more variety to them and it's not just Dommy Futa number 32945th with 1 scene and then promplty forgotten.

Oct 12, 2023
one question is the walkthrough not going to be updated or is it updated or is there a way to know all the scene
Sooo. TITS has no real walkthrough really! fuck around, and find out by receiving alien painal if you lose the battle.

Honestly the general tip is just go to Mhen'ga, get ZK Riffle from the old man, find probe, and do whatever you want.

You do need money so it would be wise to rush for Myrellion, active silly mode and kill the slime knights but you would need to grind a bit or else you would get your ass kicked.

Reactions: JungleNuts

PrinceCydon

Apr 16, 2020
tbh at one point I was wondering why everything was catering towards fringe fetishes and how it was all futa traps and other stuff random people might not like

basically we are condemned to take dick because the people who like dick like it enough to sink money into turning everything into dick
You mean, the devs are making content geared towards the people who pay them and not randos on a pirate site who pirate their game?

Weird.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
You mean, the devs are making content geared towards the people who pay them and not randos on a pirate site who pirate their game?

Weird.
nah they are backing themselves into a corner by catering too much to a minor portion of their playerbase

it's like saying devs should listed to karens complaining on twitter because they complain the hardest (look at stellarblade censorship for instance),

you alienate the silent majority by doing that. Many people will just get annoyed by the state of things and thus wont turn into backers

Josefino

Jul 25, 2018
Guys it there a way to change the game language? I see that the game has a locale folder with a lot of languages, but i don't see any options in the game to change, help.
(PS: Someone asked this early but no one replyed)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SirJahar

Link11

Mar 29, 2020
Hey, anyone have a link to the previous version of the game on android? As mentioned before this version got the critical error.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes