• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Doras

Oct 29, 2019
nah they are backing themselves into a corner by catering too much to a minor portion of their playerbase

it's like saying devs should listed to karens complaining on twitter because they complain the hardest (look at stellarblade censorship for instance),

you alienate the silent majority by doing that. Many people will just get annoyed by the state of things and thus wont turn into backers
What makes you think more of the playerbase agrees with you instead of with the vocal players and the devs?

Mifuell

Dec 14, 2018
DLd Public TiTS v0.0997 (218Mb)
Then found your Backer TiTS v0.0.997 (228Mb - but DLd as 218Mb)?

seems to be the same size as the public version - not sure if that makes a difference
(don't know if they remove backer content or just disable access)
I download everything from fens patreon. Gofile seems to add a couple of mbs for some reason.

Reactions: namelessone22

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Been playing this game for years, never had I bothered to take the Gray Goo Armor with me in an adventure and fully upgrade her, now I just feel silly lol, she's quite the great armor (also finally an option to not have to be a furry just to walk through Uveto with Icy Veins Perk!)

Reactions: B2B2

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
nah they are backing themselves into a corner by catering too much to a minor portion of their playerbase

it's like saying devs should listed to karens complaining on twitter because they complain the hardest (look at stellarblade censorship for instance),

you alienate the silent majority by doing that. Many people will just get annoyed by the state of things and thus wont turn into backers
The problem is that the "silent majority" aren't the ones subbed to their patreon, so they couldn't give less of a shit about that crowd's opinion.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Guys it there a way to change the game language? I see that the game has a locale folder with a lot of languages, but i don't see any options in the game to change, help.
(PS: Someone asked this early but no one replyed)
no as far as i know the only way to add support for other languages your best bet would be some kind of electron script that invokes the google translate api on every refresh.

the locales folder you see is part of the whole electron bundle and is not part of the game.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017

Who the hell do you think you are? The backers or nah? You are nothing.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Who the hell do you think you are? The backers or nah? You are nothing.
good way to make sure you don't get any more backers.

Literally backing oneself into a corner

also WHO do you think YOU are ? really we are all in a pirate site and you are trying to lecture people while having 0 arguments

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Ain't Jerome a TF'ed Human? the "Race almost dead" bear is Bhakar.
View attachment 3590238
View attachment 3590244
He's also a war vet if you ask him about the guy, and he is not really pleased of the things he did and just wants to cook in peace.
I mean jerome is a terran that modded himself into a polar bear which probably are extinct by that point, arn't they ?? so he would fit the 'extinct" race in some way xD

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
good way to make sure you don't get any more backers.

Literally backing oneself into a corner

also WHO do you think YOU are ? really we are all in a pirate site and you are trying to lecture people while having 0 arguments
That is such a lie and even you know it, they WILL get more patreon and they will get more money, because there will always be more people getting into the fetishes they cater to, thats just basic math. Lecturing? No, I'm TELLING YOU, you are fucking nobody, so your little argument means jack shit.

• Angry
Reactions: LagJIy4
4.20 star(s) 58 Votes