Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Sorry, I meant .7.262 mentions the image pack. "Added images to the Kiro/Kally team milking and War-Alpha low lust loss for the image pack."
Huh so it does. No the most recent imagepack uploaded here was for 0.7.261 by me, shyvor didn't upload an imagepack version for 0.7.262.

ANONEOMOUS

Jan 7, 2018
Huh so it does. No the most recent imagepack uploaded here was for 0.7.261 by me, shyvor didn't upload an imagepack version for 0.7.262.
Yea, that's why I was asking them. I remember hearing that it was put separately from the other files. IDK, though.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Yea, that's why I was asking them. I remember hearing that it was put separately from the other files. IDK, though.
If your talking about where fen uploads the files for backers the normal versions are on his site & the imagepack is linked on patreon. If you mean the files posted here then that depends, public releases get posted together, unless I or someone else has to build the imagepack from source then it will get posted separately, the backer releases posted by shyvor, if an imagepack is available it tends to get posted a short while after the other versions in a seperate post.

Spicy Shino

Aug 17, 2016
what.
Public builds always release around the beginning of the month. Or have you not been paying attention for, well, ever?
True but the beginning of the month could easily be next week by Fen standards.
So if someone had a download link for the current build it'd be much appreciated.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
True but the beginning of the month could easily be next week by Fen standards.
Pretty sure "roughly the first week of the month" fits most normal peoples' definition of "around the beginning of the month". (I say around because they sometimes push out the pub build *earlier* when they know they'll be away from work at the usual timeframe due to eg. holidays.) And as of this writing (wee hours of the 3rd in my timezone of GMT+2) we're not even halfway into that.
:rolleyes:
Seriously, some people...

Spicy Shino

Aug 17, 2016
Seriously, some people...
Frankly back when pub updates were usually the 2nd or 3rd, I'd understand telling people to just wait.
But since February is a short month, I could easily see the pub build not being posted til Thursday.

So if someone already has the current build, I don't see the harm in posting it. But if Fen posts one in the next couple days, I'd gladly admit I was wrong.

Raggedydan13

Aug 8, 2017
Is there any benefit besides sex to having certain crew members aboard. Like maybe getting bonuses to stats depending on who is on board. More money if kase. More stamina if Penny etc..

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Is there any benefit besides sex to having certain crew members aboard. Like maybe getting bonuses to stats depending on who is on board. More money if kase. More stamina if Penny etc..
Not really and I doubt that's going to change. Reaha can earn you money after you finish detoxing her, but the amount is pretty insignificant by the time you get to it. Paige offers a buff if you keep practicing yoga with her, but that's a buff you have to get reapplied daily. with the way the game is currently built, stat bonuses would be difficult to add without unbalancing, or being meaningless.

Reactions: Raggedydan13

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Well turns out I was wrong. I can easily wait another night or two for the public build.
See? He's quite diligently stuck to this "early in the month" schedule for years now and has no obvious reason to start changing policy. People going "herp derp but pandering teh whales" (which is where this convo originally started) without a shred of evidence or even reasoning to prop it up are just being salty and wilfully stupid.

Trinox33

Jul 6, 2017
Were can I get the newer builds of the BOOBS mod by blank, there are some old ones here and they keep updating the changelog and making updates to it but I can't seem to find any builds.

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
That topic was discussed pretty extensively when Fen anounced that they'd remove the incest content due to changed patreon policies.
Bottom line is, moving to a different platform would take a lot of resources from the game developement, wich most likely would hit them harder as far as losing patreons is concerned than removing the incest portion of the game. And you never know how many of the patreons will actually follow them to the new platform, whatever it might be. Maintaining different versions - one with incest and one incest free - would eat up eben more resources and probably lead to disgruntled patreons on either side of the fence.
From a corporate point of view it was easier to go the route they went and eliminate this particular fetish.
Back before TITS when Fen was doing CoC he basically used a donation system on his blog to finance the game development. So I'd hazard a guess he was very aware of the other possibilities and their pros and cons. But TITS is way bigger than CoC ever was. It simply isn't that easy to move your entire business lineup like that especially given the size the TITS business venture has reached. Given this is their livelihood, they are forced to think along corporate lines more than hey probably like. Doens't change that they have to make a living.
Things just aren't that simple or, fom a different point of view, they are exceptionally simple. ;)
I know I'm a bit late to this but I just wanted to get my thoughts out there. I understand what you're saying, and I think you're right. But I also think there is a slight miscommunication here. I don't think anyone who says they should move to another platform is talking about just immediately closing the patreon and then making a subscribestar (or what have you), at least I'm not.

BUT... my worry is that with patreon seemingly willing to suddenly change their policies on a whim, they might do so and nuke Fen Co's account without warning. So what I would suggest and have suggested on Fen's blog, is that they make separate accounts on some of these other platforms and run them concurrently with their patreon, encouraging the patrons to move to these other platforms gradually. This way they'll diversify their income and won't have all their eggs in one basket so to speak and if patreon decides to nuke them they won't be completely fucked. As it stands right now, if Patreon decides to nuke their account, they'll be up shit creek without a paddle. They need to spread out their income.

Edit: also want to clarify that I'm not talking about offering different versions of the game. Just run multiple platforms concurrently, offering the same content for the same amount of money.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I know I'm a bit late to this but I just wanted to get my thoughts out there. I understand what you're saying, and I think you're right. But I also think there is a slight miscommunication here. I don't think anyone who says they should move to another platform is talking about just immediately closing the patreon and then making a subscribestar (or what have you), at least I'm not.

BUT... my worry is that with patreon seemingly willing to suddenly change their policies on a whim, they might do so and nuke Fen Co's account without warning. So what I would suggest and have suggested on Fen's blog, is that they make separate accounts on some of these other platforms and run them concurrently with their patreon, encouraging the patrons to move to these other platforms gradually. This way they'll diversify their income and won't have all their eggs in one basket so to speak and if patreon decides to nuke them they won't be completely fucked. As it stands right now, if Patreon decides to nuke their account, they'll be up shit creek without a paddle. They need to spread out their income.

Edit: also want to clarify that I'm not talking about offering different versions of the game. Just run multiple platforms concurrently, offering the same content for the same amount of money.
When I talked about this topic a little while ago, that was more or less what i meant too.
The only problem with that is patreon can think of this as unfair competition, and this would create a lot of problems.
I'm with you when you say to not change directly, but at the same time, not doing so could become problematic.
It's a really bad situation.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
BOOBs Mod R10 1.0.0
SWF - - - - - -
EXE - - - - - -

BOOBs Mod R9 1.5.1
SWF - - - - - -
EXE - - - - - -
ImagePack - - - - - -
ImagePack EXE - - - - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TiTs Folder -
BOOBs Folder -

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 56 Votes