• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So... long story short for those who already tried all of the possible version (?):
- Is better to stick with the oritinal TiTs
- Or I should give a try to this.. new BOOBs here above? Is it any better than the original?

Thank you for your replies! c:

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
TiTS 0.7.265 Public

EXE - - - -
SWF - - - -
AIR - - - -
ARM APK - - - -
x86 APK - - - -
ImagePack - - - -
ImagePack EXE - - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BOOBs Mod R9 1.2.0 (Base v0.7.261)
SWF - - - -
EXE - - - -
ImagePack - - - -
ImagePack EXE - - - -
TiTs Folder -
BOOBs Folder -
ty so much

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Don't be mad. You know that I exaggerated to prove the point, that ALMOST every girl in that game is a futa/herm/dick swinging dom girl.
Only thing you proved is you're still terrible at math because that's simply untrue.

So stop being silly, and take it up the arse like a good little cuntboy.
...that's not even what cuntboy means. :rolleyes:

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Well, I'm not particularly fond of incest myself, to be more precise I never could understand its appeal, but I must say I was really looking forward to get a chance to dominate the shit out of the obnoxious cousin. With incest gone, I suppose that won't be an option, unless of course she/he turns out to be adopted or not really a cousin at all...

As for the whole too-much-of-futas-who-want-to-dom-you thing, well, while I do like an occasional futa, I don't like being dominated but prefer to be the one domming. And while there is quite a few of futa dominas in this game, saying that (almost) every gal in this game is such, is stretching it a bit far. That being said, I'm pretty sure Humlebien wasn't being literal and just tried to make a point... On the other hand, if I may suggest that we try to stay civil and keep insults to ourselves?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Cuntboy: Male with a vagina AND an arse. And since you're so butthurt, you must be liking it up the arse.
So besides math you suck at logic. Awesome.

Hence my previous statement. And all you have proven so far is being a contrarian. If you think you got math on your side, prove it.
challengeaccepted.png
Smuto lists:
(of any sex)
(incl. girly boys and herms, irrespective of fuckability)
(irrespective of fuckability)
(ditto)
(ditto)
for the record and sake of comparison (ditto)
ditto (ditto)
No ready way to parse for dommy dickgirls, nevermind now more widely gals with strapons of some sort at their disposal, so I'd have to count those manually. Which would be a gigantic pain in the ass (pun intented) given the number of entries to wade through so fuck that, but short form is that the 'desired' combination of "feminine + dick of some sort + only doms your ass" is rare enough to be counted with two hands at most. About the only ones I can name out of hand -not counting sundry bad-ends because who cares about those anyway- are Riya, Jerynn and Verusha (Nevrie's only sex content is giving her a blowjob regardless of the MC's physique, and Xanthe is all about teh bondage but doesn't have a dick unless you specifically get her one, so technically they don't count); just about every other femmy and fuckable char lacks a dick/strapon to begin with or has alternative, non-(ass-)domming sex scenes of one kind or another - certainly many will be quite happy to stick their weenies/tentacles/ovipositors/whatever in your diverse holes if you ask them to ofc but that's hardly the same thing.

So yeah, your math fucking blows. Maybe in the future don't let your alpha-male pretensions plus related embarassing insecurities totally cloud your judgement and start posturing arrogantly when called out on it? Just a thought. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Smuto lists:
(of any sex)
etc.
more of "etc."
I don't wanna read it all from perspective of a third person... but bro - seems legit to me and you freakin nailed it! Ha ha ha! :)

Reactions: Selav

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
TiTS 0.7.265 Public

EXE - - - -
SWF - - - -
AIR - - - -
ARM APK - - - -
x86 APK - - - -
ImagePack - - - -
ImagePack EXE - - - -
BOOBs Mod R9 1.2.0 (Base v0.7.261)
SWF - - - -
EXE - - - -
ImagePack - - - -
ImagePack EXE - - - -
TiTs Folder -
BOOBs Folder -
@Hones - thank you so much for it!

Feb 18, 2018
Image pack adds a button next to NPC avatars that allow to show the image full size (the same image you'd find in github/assets/images/npcs/AuthorsName/_source/CharactersName.png) It's also supposed to add extra images that you'd find mid-scene, but the only one I managed to find so far was for doing Penny from behind.
Images found in the image pack are all listed here:
Frankly, not much to look at besides Penny

jaminsajamin

Aug 6, 2018
anyone have the 0.7.265 backer's build? and also, could someone explain the "imagePack" to me? itsa mod(ish) that adds extra pictures right? How do you apply it to the game?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
anyone have the 0.7.265 backer's build?
...bro. There is no "0.7.265 backer's build"; that's the regular monthly public release.
and also, could someone explain the "imagePack" to me? itsa mod(ish) that adds extra pictures right?
Mod my ass, it's 100% official. Adds some extra images and lets you zoom a few more is all.
How do you apply it to the game?
You don't; you DL the file - .swf or the .exe from the post above - and run that one.

Reactions: madmax20

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
BOOBs Mod R9 1.3.0 (Base v0.7.265)

SWF - - - -
EXE - - - -
ImagePack - - - -
ImagePack EXE - - - -
TiTs Folder -
BOOBs Folder -

MajinMadness

Oct 4, 2018
So I'm a little confused on how the ImagePack works. I download it and all it does is open the game? I wasn't even aware this game had something like this tell I decided to see what kind of changes happened and seeing as this thread has 90 pages might take... I wanna say a hour to comb through this to see if anyone asked something similar.

Reactions: MaryHero

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So I'm a little confused on how the ImagePack works. I download it and all it does is open the game? I wasn't even aware this game had something like this tell I decided to see what kind of changes happened and seeing as this thread has 90 pages might take... I wanna say a hour to comb through this to see if anyone asked something similar.
The imagepack version adds high resolution busts to the npcs which can be viewed by clicking on the new icon in the bust window and adds images to some (very few atm) of the scenes.

MajinMadness

Oct 4, 2018
@Hones So imagepack is the game just with these extra images then? So I'm not really going to be missing anything since as you say there are very few scenes.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
@Hones So imagepack is the game just with these extra images then? So I'm not really going to be missing anything since as you say there are very few scenes.
P much. Then again, it's not like the imagepack version "costs" anything more than some storage space due to larger size so eh.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes