Oct 12, 2023
Only since Dhaal that's basically been exclusively what's been put out.
Just wish to add bit more to the list!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I agree, lot of characters aren't swingers and even some of them (Haley, Ellie, Kiro, Sylvia, Illaria, Ella, Jerynn in bit of her own degradation petplay way, among others) do pretty much like you more than just a quick fuck.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
She's still a cop, granted a shitty person but not stupid. I would put good money on her knowing who you are by name and promptly realizing how much shit she'd be in if she touched you in any really threatening way first. That said maybe its just me but she very much comes off as a misandrist in those events. Either way the initial fuck you of her character just kinda ruins her in my opinion even if she isnt one. So for her to be enjoyable in any way even to the point of that twat demon sera she or at least her introduction would NEED to be rewritten. (he said with no knowledge of if it actually is being rewritten.)
If we could do to her what we can do to Sera (the whole submissive path - loved that by the way) I would enjoy that immensely. :cool:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I haven't seen that part of the game in ages (where you've only met Anno recently) but from memory you had to get support cutoff from SteeleTech or something?
(probably in the wiki?)
It was resolved, apparently you get this option if you fail to disarm the bomb or something. :whistle::coffee:

chasmatic

Jan 10, 2020
You'd have to ask the writer couch, I wouldn't rule out him writing more stuff for her but I wouldn't get my hopes up either.
Yeah sadly Amazon Reaha is most likely gonna be his last contribution/project.
In the following thread he said that "You should assume that was the final thing I'll write for the game":

• Sad
Reactions: B2B2 and JungleNuts

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
tits got supremely bogged down in ant world and never really recovered.
god I've been bitching about myrellion since 2015.
i do agree that myrellion is full of things to do (and yet almost none i want to do) but my take is that the game dev slowed down A LOT when they created uveto, i mean, they created another planet that wasn't part of the main story, that you need to be high enough to reach, the thing is huge, has it's own mechanics, an "end boss", a full side quest that take a while to do and more.
And even now they are still adding things to that planet, the thing is has bloated as they come.

I can also say more or less the same about new texas, but it took a little while before they really started there, it was almost empty for a loooong time and was just an excuse to have the treatment.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
that you need to be high enough to reach
Actually, all you need is to quickly farm one single space encounter and zoooom~ suddenly you're on Uveto even before reaching Myrellion lol.
Pretty sure there isn't much of a level limit on that space encounter, if any. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
And then you can just sex the locals on Uveto and suddenly you're max level, with superior gear, even before reaching Myrellion yes.:ROFLMAO::coffee:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Actually, all you need is to quickly farm one single space encounter and zoooom~ suddenly you're on Uveto even before reaching Myrellion lol.
Pretty sure there isn't much of a level limit on that space encounter, if any. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
And then you can just sex the locals on Uveto and suddenly you're max level, even before reaching Myrellion yes. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::coffee:
I meant at the time of it's release, not now, but yeah.

uztgft

May 26, 2018
Was wondering does anyone else have problems with Dhaal? when i try to explore it the game crashes near constantly

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
Can anyone help me with some save editing? I'm trying to turn Penny's questline back so that she becomes a cum-slut, but am having trouble doing so. Can anyone tell me what flags need to be changed in order to accomplish this?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Can anyone help me with some save editing? I'm trying to turn Penny's questline back so that she becomes a cum-slut, but am having trouble doing so. Can anyone tell me what flags need to be changed in order to accomplish this?
Upload your save i'll take a shot at it. :whistle::coffee:

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
Upload your save i'll take a shot at it. :whistle::coffee:
I had to zip it to attach here. I don't mind repeating all of her content again if that's what it takes, I just can't find any of the flags by searching for her name, quest name, or planet name, and am not familiar enough with this game's variables to intuit what they're called.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
Yeah, this save has the same error I encountered. When going through her talks, and selecting futanari she still has the horse cock and refuses to take the throbb.

Screenshot from the save you posted:
1710911472009.png

She's got some flag hidden somewhere. Tomorrow I might just do a short run where I start a character, go to this divergence point, pick both options and just compare dissimilar parts of the json.

Last edited:
Reactions: JOSHUAs9
4.30 star(s) 56 Votes