Cheat Mod RPGM Treasure of Nadia - RedMod [v9] [rednight00]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TheDemonsGallows

Jul 17, 2019
Note to anyone still trying to use this, normal use with the normal version WILL break the game. However I found a workaround if all you want is the $$. Install the cheat normally, load a save, edit your money. Then you'll want to save and close. After that replace the files that Red Mod replaced (data, img, js) with the original files for the newest version (if you don't have a backup of the files you may be out of luck). Then you still have the money on the save alongside everything working as intended!

Feb 8, 2018
Note to anyone still trying to use this, normal use with the normal version WILL break the game. However I found a workaround if all you want is the $$. Install the cheat normally, load a save, edit your money. Then you'll want to save and close. After that replace the files that Red Mod replaced (data, img, js) with the original files for the newest version (if you don't have a backup of the files you may be out of luck). Then you still have the money on the save alongside everything working as intended!
I believe an easier way to do this is to have two versions of the game - one modded and one not. Make the changes in the modded version, save, close the game, open the unmodded version and use the save you just made; should work like a charm.

Reactions: TheDick69+

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
the mod works but when i press C nothing happens.. Any fixes ? i just need the money cheat

Minuteworld

Jul 9, 2022
saved me from wasting hours of my life grinding and other stupid fetch quest shit just to get cockblocked. these are all the scenes right? using the steam version

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
not sure if it's a mistype or anything. but v21022 is not the right version, latest and completed version of this game is 1.0117.

Pyrate.King

Aug 27, 2020
I have the steam Version, 75% Completion just went to hell. lost a lot of the Kama Sutra Pages, and I am unable to Advance the game.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote