RPGM Completed Mai and the Legendary Treasure [v1.01] [Circle Gyu]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

haidaran

Apr 22, 2017
file corrupted

please run a virus check and reinstall the applcation

did that 3 times, i have locale emu, name encoding japanese, locale emu with admin still doesn't work. pls help

U

User_774909

Sup guys. I don't understand how to make Mai pregnant. She already have 45 creampies, and defeated by every boss and all of enemies with hearts, but still no pregnancy.

LVV77

Sep 9, 2018
Such weirdness. I have the first two orbs and seem to be stuck. I guess I'm suppose to board the ship in the west, but it's under repairs. I wonder if I screwed something up?

GrimWankDankBro

Jan 31, 2018
Thanks! But do you know how to get the true route? And you need to be virgin or not?
The true ending surprisingly was my first ending xD

The conditions for the true ending are:
1. remaining a virgin throughout the entire game. No Lewdness for you.
2. At the end of the game, after defeating the final boss you will be given 2 choices. 1 of them is the True ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After you get the True Ending you'll be teleported to the post script house and there you can unlock all the CG's and scenes if you wish. Also some behind the scene stuff and the most powerful magic book can be acquired if you still have a magic key.

Alice12

Dec 20, 2017
The true ending surprisingly was my first ending xD

The conditions for the true ending are:
1. remaining a virgin throughout the entire game. No Lewdness for you.
2. At the end of the game, after defeating the final boss you will be given 2 choices. 1 of them is the True ending.

After you get the True Ending you'll be teleported to the post script house and there you can unlock all the CG's and scenes if you wish. Also some behind the scene stuff and the most powerful magic book can be acquired if you still have a magic key.
Thanks! So it requires no lewdness at all, or you can increase the lewd point just no sex and still virgin?

GrimWankDankBro

Jan 31, 2018
Thanks! So it requires no lewdness at all, or you can increase the lewd point just no sex and still virgin?
Generally lewdness only goes up two ways in the game, as far as I've noticed.
One are random red flowers that are strewn about, those raise your lewdness when interacting with them. They are harmless and effectively will have no influence or consequences in your True End playthrough.

The second way would be by being raped during battle (penile insertion) when health is low/0 or after a lost battle and actively participating in sex scenes. This second way will bar you from reaching the True End.

In short, lewdness is fine, raped/sex = no good.

Reactions: taglag and Alice12

Darkblood123

Jun 8, 2018
I'm kinda lost at this point (the orb i can't find is the green one) I believe it is in ancient tower but when I defeat the boss at the last floor, all i get from that boss is ore material. So i kinda confused about this. Is the green orb in the ancient tower???

GrimWankDankBro

Jan 31, 2018
I'm kinda lost at this point (the orb i can't find is the green one) I believe it is in ancient tower but when I defeat the boss at the last floor, all i get from that boss is ore material. So i kinda confused about this. Is the green orb in the ancient tower???
The green orb is not in the ancient tower.
Uuhm let's see if I recall this correctly... I might be wrong about the colour of the orbs though.

And that's it.

Reactions: Darkblood123

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
A list of all the endings and how to get them would be super nice, tough I'll be more then happy to be told how many there are at least.

Also, does this game have NG+ ?

GrimWankDankBro

Jan 31, 2018
A list of all the endings and how to get them would be super nice, tough I'll be more then happy to be told how many there are at least.

Also, does this game have NG+ ?
Unfortunately no, there is no NG+ as far as I've seen.

As for endings, they are numbered and the highest number I've seen is 6.
There are 3 endings I'm certain of and the others I can speculate of (I know they exist, I just haven't had them yet).

5. Happy Pregnant Sex End. Probably be pregnant with max lewd and finish the game?
6. Sex Toilet End. Probably do all the sex stuff.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Darkblood123

Jun 8, 2018
The green orb is not in the ancient tower.
Uuhm let's see if I recall this correctly... I might be wrong about the colour of the orbs though.

And that's it.
Thank

Reactions: GrimWankDankBro

MasterFapper

May 11, 2018
Cistina has more of the NTR feel than Mai even though the latter is the newer game by Gyu, wish there were more NTR scenes between the "friend" and Cistina or NTR scenes in general... or Gyu could release an expansion pack (more H scenes like NTR)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes