RPGM Completed Mai and the Legendary Treasure [v1.01] [Circle Gyu]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes
Aug 5, 2017
Need Assistance, how do i travel with party at night? I think i did it before but don't remember.

Edit: Asking because for Hot spring at night I believe i have to bring the other 2 female party members but don't know how.

Jun 24, 2017
Sorry to repeat what has already been said, but I'm starting to think that no one really knows. Still, can't hurt to ask.

Anyone know how to get into the strip club? Found the owner, but I can't see the event due to lack of experience.
The only thing I missed that I can think of is the scene with the Gunlock bandits, but I think that I missed it because I brought Aina's husband the first time I met them. In that case, I basically locked myself out of an H scene because of a choice I didn't realize I made.

Jun 24, 2017
is my game bug? i cant travel to rose island keep saying ship repair
You have to progress the story until it tells you that you can use the ship. If you are at that point of the story and it still tells you that the ship needs to be repaired... then yes, your game is bugged. Otherwise, just keep doing the main storyline until it prompts you to use the ship.

ZOneMilf

Apr 14, 2019
struzi, exactly, whats the point of this slutmeter?
also, you can start a slutty scene without any points on the slutmeter as well (you can invite the bad-boy to your room at night for some fucking)
if you read the post-script from the author he wrote about the game did change a few times. so somewhere something did fuck up.

even so i enjoyed it, its not a bad game.
can you tell where exactly tentacke armor?

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes