RPGM Completed Mai and the Legendary Treasure [v1.01] [Circle Gyu]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hol, I have a problem at the end. when I'm going to meet the last boss. Appear the one with the funny laugh, god gets angry and kills us all. . . . finish. . . . Where am I wrong? someone to tell me how to unlock the different endings?

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
I just wish to carry my level and gold on new game+.. but this game cannot do it... Now I have to grind all over again....

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
★ ★ ★ 9 Types of ending ★ ★ ★
Ending ① Pick the wrong Treasure and the Legendary treasure will disappears.

Ending 2
Defeat God (Rasubosu.) without Anti God's Holy water (Because I didn't have the holy water of Seijin)

Ending ③ Get Defeated by GOD (Rasubosu. ) Or who they called God.(Losing to the fight, will Trigger an Erotic sex scenes)
Ending

④You did the Gunlock event AND Reply "No" when your childhood friend asks for sex at the Ending scenes.

⑤ You didn't do Gunlock event AND Reply "No" when your childhood friend asks for sex at the Ending scenes.

___ ENGLISH
⑥ True Ending Or Happy ending -
To get the True Ending Pick No at the End After that watch the rest. And After you've finished the game the Postscript room will appeared on the field. After that talk to the dog in the room, And you will fully unlock all CG / scenes In the Pub after that go to the view's Scenes and You will see that there's now a Flower and Sheep which isn't there before.

Ending ⑦ You will become the woman of Shota, and Be a AV actress.

Ending ⑧ You did the Gunlock event AND Reply "Yes" when your childhood friend asks for sex at the Ending scenes.

⑨ You're virgin and reply "yes" to your childhood friend when he asks for sex.
Thank you so much!! I have seen all of endings thanks to you....

gipa

Jan 4, 2019
same thing for me, i even tried changing the name encoding to Japanese and the issue is still there
You need to use locale emulator and run it in Japanese. After installing L.E. right click the "game" application and select L.E. - "run in Japanese". You can google "locale emulator" and it will come up.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I'm glad the developer released an English version of this game. Hopefully he keeps it up and translates his latest game as well ^_^

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
so I got to the wall after the tower, and the captain showed me the secret ladder to get across safetly, but now mai is telling me i need all the party member to go thur, who I am missing I got the blond girl, and her husband with me, who else is there?

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
so I got to the wall after the tower, and the captain showed me the secret ladder to get across safetly, but now mai is telling me i need all the party member to go thur, who I am missing I got the blond girl, and her husband with me, who else is there?
The loli.

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
where is she? and thanks advance for the answer, but where can I find her?
You know those kids on the right side of the starter city that ask you to kill a bunch of bandits ? If I remember correctly, you need to do that quest and she'll joins.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Am I insane? Where is the cocksucking hot spring? I've looked all over for it and can't progress until I find it.

PlayerOk

Jul 22, 2018
why on DL site this game's weight is about 650 mb and in mega download is 584 mb? what's difference?

hellson

Jan 7, 2018
the file is just flat out corrupted i feel, changed the app local, downloaded it strictly in jap, and even ran an emulatior which couldnt even pick up the file when ran directly threw the file. need a reupload unless someone has an actual working link but affter serious searching i cannot find any

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

Dessed

Sep 18, 2016
the file is just flat out corrupted i feel, changed the app local, downloaded it strictly in jap, and even ran an emulatior which couldnt even pick up the file when ran directly threw the file. need a reupload unless someone has an actual working link but affter serious searching i cannot find any
rename the folder and .exe from japanese text to english text. normal that the problem
I followed his advice to change the name of the folder and the game no longer told me that the file was corrupted.

hanazuki2010

Mar 14, 2018
Something wrong with my game, at the first time get rape by bandit i can see Mai and Aina get rape but since the mid game i only see Mai get rape even both Mai and Aina was beg

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes