yzal

Dec 22, 2017
The "For english" txt file refers to a secret bad end in stage 4, after destroying the crystal near Louis.
But I can't find any way to interact with him after breaking that crystal that causes a new scene?

Reactions: Forge Wright

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
The "For english" txt file refers to a secret bad end in stage 4, after destroying the crystal near Louis.
But I can't find any way to interact with him after breaking that crystal that causes a new scene?
Head into the "enter while nude" room while not nude.

Reactions: yzal

zombiehunter6

May 3, 2018
If I haven't missed anything there are 2 (kinda) transformations:
- one is princess getting transformed into more devilish form (nothing drastic, just some wings and claws)
- second is kinda a transformation in one bad end artwor, where you could see the main character starts turning to stone

If you want to play the game for just the transformations (like I did), then there is not much of an interest here, but otherwise it is an OK platformer, that took me around 1 hour to finish.
Is there bad ending?

Padre_Bombita

Dec 11, 2021
Is there bad ending?
Sorry for missliding, but there are no bad endings in this game.
What I meant was dying to specific enemies will give a special artwork, so it's more of "defeated artwork"...
I've just played to many games where defeat leads to a bad ending, that I've typed it without thinking what I was writing...

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
If I haven't missed anything there are 2 (kinda) transformations:
- one is princess getting transformed into more devilish form (nothing drastic, just some wings and claws)
- second is kinda a transformation in one bad end artwor, where you could see the main character starts turning to stone

If you want to play the game for just the transformations (like I did), then there is not much of an interest here, but otherwise it is an OK platformer, that took me around 1 hour to finish.
First boss game over has the MC being turned into a demon, her ears turn purple and her horn becomes purple as well.

Pretty sure the 2nd boss is changing her as well as her horn gets bigger.

Padre_Bombita

Dec 11, 2021
First boss game over has the MC being turned into a demon, her ears turn purple and her horn becomes purple as well.

Pretty sure the 2nd boss is changing her as well as her horn gets bigger.
You're right about the first boss! I didn't notice it when I played the game.
But even so, for me personally, there are not enough transformations in this game.

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Pressing F1 > settings > game screen , setting full Screen then Ok and restarting the game worked for me. Just don't alt+tab while playing or it will be reduced again.
Other option is using the Lossless Scaling program. Especially if when maximizing or full screening a game causes extra aliasing (common in RPGM games). Great investment if you happen to play a lot of H games that dont scale cleanly (or don't have the option to scale).

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
So. First. How to get scene under snake scene?
Second. Where i can find all secrets (that levitating guy who give LP uograde and MP upgrade)?
Then scene you're missing is the female teleporting demon thing from stage 4; the upgrades are at the end of long side areas in the 2nd and third stages

zxombor24

Jul 1, 2022
would be nice if gameover scenes were uncensored, and every monster would get one, but guesss i cant be too demanding

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes