Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
They ain't working for me. I'm using the drawn version tho. I know it's asking too much, but can you waIk me through the procedure to Ioad them?

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
They ain't working for me. I'm using the drawn version tho. I know it's asking too much, but can you waIk me through the procedure to Ioad them?
Just open the debug unlocker using the same program you use to load the game, you should get the whole "Thanks for... blah blah" dialogue. Check whether you've got a "donators" file in your folder, start the game as usual, then type "debug" in as a command in-game.

If you don't have the "donators" file, change the gblorb interpreter and try again.

Commando

Oct 13, 2016
Trap Quest Release 9 Version 1.1
20 NOVEMBER 2016

MEGA Mirrors: and

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Updated debug file is on patreon, we need someone to get that.

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Gonna have to skip this month's patron. Bills are out, MOT's due and I'm already overdrawn. Will pick it back up in December, I just don't have the money for it, at the moment.

Thanks for the message @Commando never realised a new update was out. So yeah, just give me 3 weeks and I'll be good again.

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Mega Folder:

Latest debug:

Latest debug codes:

Enjoy!

Commando

Oct 13, 2016
Trap Quest Release 9 Version 1.4
22 DECEMBER 2016

Some new content and mechanics were added.
Original debug file provided by the awesome @MattC95 should still work on this ver. Haven't tested it yet.

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
New version is out.

Latest debug unlock:

Latest debug commands:

Last edited:

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
This any good and is it just a bunch of gay yaoi shit or what?
It's more of a feminisation/sissification/bimboification game. You get to choose whether to start as a Man or a Woman, and you slowly get corrupted both physically and mentally. If you start as a Man/Woman, you can forcefully fuck other women, but there will be things that want to fuck you whilst changing you into a slut.

It's kind of weird to explain really. It's a game that tries to suit most fetishes, even has it's own fetish selector.

Reactions: Commando

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
It's more of a feminisation/sissification/bimboification game. You get to choose whether to start as a Man or a Woman, and you slowly get corrupted both physically and mentally. If you start as a Man/Woman, you can forcefully fuck other women, but there will be things that want to fuck you whilst changing you into a slut.

It's kind of weird to explain really. It's a game that tries to suit most fetishes, even has it's own fetish selector.
Ok consider my interest peaked...

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes