ExKaiser

Sep 23, 2017
i cant get debug recognized. game files say game version is outdated to the debug unlocker's passkey. however i have Keriax version from bother here and official site (to see if it was a dl problem) and no its not. (Debug is 240314, the version here is 230602 and official is on 221031)

Last edited:

Jubilexx

Oct 12, 2017
i cant get debug recognized. game files say game version is outdated to the debug unlocker's passkey. however i have Keriax version from bother here and official site (to see if it was a dl problem) and no its not. (Debug is 240314, the version here is 230602 and official is on 221031)
Where did u pull the debug file. Front page is way out of date

Jubilexx

Oct 12, 2017
Guess I'll repost this

Just checked, this should be the most recent unlocker. Should work with version 15.1, but I haven't tested it yet

Last edited:

ThetsSpore

Jun 22, 2018
Just tested the unlocker, it works fine for me. Are you loading a saved game? If so you need to type "update donators file" after you load the game. That would be after running the unlocker
When you say it should work, are you referring to the front page download or the new version with clothing/ the ui update that you have to download from the site? Because the new UI version doesnt work. (240406 doesnt work with 240314 unlocker)
Not loading a save

Update Donators file worked to set dirtycheater/debug mode on, but loading the file then the maingame does not work.

Last edited:

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
When you say it should work, are you referring to the front page download or the new version with clothing/ the ui update that you have to download from the site? Because the new UI version doesnt work. (240406 doesnt work with 240314 unlocker)
Not loading a save

Update Donators file worked to set dirtycheater/debug mode on, but loading the file then the maingame does not work.
Use this build posted 2 pages (i guess) before:

But at first use the debug unlocker posted above:
240314 Debug Unlocker

Follow the dbuggers instructions until you close it and then start the main game above.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes