BaitoDesuYo

Aug 23, 2020
So besides the lag can the game be even be played? After the first h-scene it just a blue screen and I can only hear the BGM and config sounds.

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
Why is this game using edge webview and not Unity anyway? For game lags, set your nvidia control panel global to use your dedicated GPU and not the integrated one. GPU thought it's a browser app so it uses your intel/amd gpu by default. Still a bad optimization and use of game engine since it uses all your ram and gpu.

TungFFN

Feb 19, 2023
Why is this game using edge webview and not Unity anyway? For game lags, set your nvidia control panel global to use your dedicated GPU and not the integrated one. GPU thought it's a browser app so it uses your intel/amd gpu by default. Still a bad optimization and use of game engine since it uses all your ram and gpu.
that's so helpful

RnDNEET021

Jul 17, 2022
Idk nothing changed honestly..

AngkotAshiap

Jul 18, 2022
this fixed the lag for me

obitus

Nov 22, 2020
I love the CG of this game; it's just that the game is too slow. There's no skip function, and I want to explore the other endings since I've only found the bad one. Is there a way to fast forward?

FebruaryThird

Nov 29, 2023
There was an (Steam) regarding optimization and graphic quality options so... Yeah I'm not sure if OP can provide a new version soon if its not in their interest to update this game

Reactions: FeathAby

MattWings

Jan 28, 2020
100% All Save:
\AppData\Local\TranspileGirl Rescue Operation!\EBWebView\Default\IndexedDB\https_app.localhost_0.indexeddb.leveldb

This is my save, there are more things in the gallery than this save above. Only the following are missing:

CG
#3 (handjob with boob in mouth)

IMAGES
#9 hand on pants
#22 tongues out in public
#34 cute face in bedroom

--

If anyone knows how to unlock what's missing, let me know.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
This is my save, there are more things in the gallery than this save above. Only the following are missing:

CG
#3 (handjob with boob in mouth)

IMAGES
#9 hand on pants
#22 tongues out in public
#34 cute face in bedroom

--

If anyone knows how to unlock what's missing, let me know.
I missed CG / animated scene #3 (nursing handjob) as well.
Regarding images, I have unlocked everything except #13.
I don't remember which, but #9 and #22 are unlocked through outing / date option, not sure which map, and I don't remember when is the right time to unlock it.
#34 is unique. To unlock it, you'll need to get the bad end by letting the date pass for a week without completing her emotion sync.

My only tip is that, it seems like some of the Animated scenes / CG / pictures can only be unlocked during specific "chapter." You are supposed to exhaust all the exclamation marks and the "brain/simulation" icons on the outing/map page before doing the research/breaking the emotion threshold.
It's so dumb that there's miss-able content in a game where you're supposed to beat it "fast" to avoid the bad end.
Also the Amusement Park and Movie Theatre are especially annoying since there's 3 different options. If you picked the wrong one, then that map won't "clear" and you'll need to do it again and cycle through the options over and over again; Reading through the slow, repeating dialogues, the same minigame again and again, until you somehow picked the right option and cleared the "mark" from those two maps.

I'm not going to play this game again. The slow text are unbearable for another playthrough. If anyone are reading this, I recommend just to just play normally once, beat it, then download the save save provided by #43 . It's not worth the hassle to 100%

Reactions: MattWings
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes