kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
the game is really laggy. is there a fix? I know its the game because i can do other stuff on other pages just fine.

Jigooo

Jun 20, 2020
Is the game really that demanding? Or it's just poorly optimized?
It's so lagging on my laptop even though I can play rdr2 and cyberpunk just fine with it.

OSyukari

Jan 5, 2021
I kinda want to praise the game for looking good... then I realize there's no skip and no resolution setting and no SAVE button ???
Im confused.

edit
okay, there is save button, after the non-skippable long avg portion....fine.

Last edited:

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
I can't get the game to even launch. It just tells me it unable to start correctly 0xc000007b. I guess her tits are just too powerful for my PC?

Eterai

Feb 26, 2020
Is the game really that demanding? Or it's just poorly optimized?
It's so lagging on my laptop even though I can play rdr2 and cyberpunk just fine with it.
May be poorly optimized, then. I can't really run demanding games so I understand why I'd be laggy, but if your machine can run those games, then this game is most likely at fault.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Also the optimization on this game really is painfully bad. Like, the PC I am using renders HD 3D scenes for complex models in 3D Studio Max faster than it can render a line of text for this thing.

Atsuifp

Mar 22, 2022
Liked the girl but whats with all that crosses? is she a demonic robot priest or what the hell

joose

Jan 21, 2018
The still CGs look great in this but damn I'm kinda getting tired of the half-assed looking forced animated 2D look that's been popular for a while. It looks so damn awkward. What's it called? Live2D or something like that?

pokiller

May 5, 2018
Game data seems to be stored here, but which files?
%Localappdata%\TranspileGirl Rescue Operation!\EBWebView

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes