README Translator's Hub Next Project Vote [Concluded]

Okcrk

Jun 11, 2019
I honestly don't mind either one of those two in the lead being translated xD

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
We did it boys! Time to fool around with our good-for-nothing party members in english :KEK:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
That game won but we haven't even started. You should expect it to be months before you are playing the game in english.

Theliar

Jul 27, 2017
The Results

8 for Hentai Quest
6 for Furry Eared Girls Never Betray
3 for Heart of Darkness
2 for Big Breast Married Woman Maid
2 for Legend of River Queen
2 for Anti Demon Storm Edge Sakuya
1 for Homeguard (Jitaku Keibiin)
1 for Temptation Coliseum

No votes:
After School Exhibition HS Girl
Pray Game
Marriage Or Pervert: The Small Penis Warrior & The Perverted Magician
Princess Juice
Groping Game 2
Homeguard (Jitaku Keibiin) 2
Hypnos F*ck
Kanade and the Ecchi worklife
Primal Sphere
Le Denier Saint Chevalier
Scarlet Princess
Pushover Little Sister Comes to Visit

Theliar

Jul 27, 2017
More games didn´t get a vote than the ones that did. I wonder if all the people who put up links bother to vote.

Still no huge breast maid T.T

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Congratulations to all who voted "Hentai Quest".
Is unfortunately not so my case ^^

I hope that in the next vote something wins where I can be really happy about it.
But it will take several months, as already mentioned... x3

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Congratulations to all who voted "Hentai Quest".
Is unfortunately not so my case ^^

I hope that in the next vote something wins where I can be really happy about it.
But it will take several months, as already mentioned... x3
Yeah same, not my cup of tea, but I knew this was a possibility when voting was brought up. We will see what happens in the future. Most of the stuff being done by the hub is experiments on what will happen if we do X. Right now I haven't seen anyone give me an answer as to who is on board for this one. We will see what happens.

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Heey, it's OneOne1(!!!) - and a unique chance to see one of their games translated correctly...! We should all be happy about that, right...?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Heey, it's OneOne1(!!!) - and a unique chance to see one of their games translated correctly...! We should all be happy about that, right...?
one1one games are a bit annoying to translate. The majority of the game is located in a single file so whoever does that file is going to have a fun time translating :)

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
one1one games are a bit annoying to translate. The majority of the game is located in a single file so whoever does that file is going to have a fun time translating :)
Yeah, I bet. Translating should be a fun process. If it isn't, why bother putting it on a poll for upcoming projects?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Yeah, I bet. Translating should be a fun process. If it isn't, why bother putting it on a poll for upcoming projects?
Because users on our discord asked for it. Very few of the choices listed were suggested by people running the discord. In fact 2 of the 4 suggested by us running the discord were ruled out because they were VNs that would take years to work on. The games were suggested and voted on by users like yourself. This was a social experiment to see what happened if we put it to a vote. Now regardless if we like it or not we have to work on it because what was the point of voting if we were never going to do it lol. I think most of the team wanted different games actually but what are ya gonna do.

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Because users on our discord asked for it. Very few of the choices listed were suggested by people running the discord. In fact 2 of the 4 suggested by us running the discord were ruled out because they were VNs that would take years to work on. The games were suggested and voted on by users like yourself. This was a social experiment to see what happened if we put it to a vote. Now regardless if we like it or not we have to work on it because what was the point of voting if we were never going to do it lol. I think most of the team wanted different games actually but what are ya gonna do.
Yup, what are ya gonna do. Anyways, I hope they try and do it justice regardless. I know I would appreciate that and even support the process financially if that's required. If they just post a half-assed translation because it's not their cup of tea, then they might as well destroy the game with a machine translation. I have a hope that translating games gets easier as technology and programming develops, and with the introduction of Translator++ I have high hope for more high quality translations. Heck, I even did one myself in a weeks time (Muneyoshi by BreastMafia).

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Also, is it possible to contact the original game creators with regards to getting the official thumbs up in translating their games? Does that ease the process? Dlsite have both "Official translations" as well as "English version" of their games.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Yup, what are ya gonna do. Anyways, I hope they try and do it justice regardless. I know I would appreciate that and even support the process financially if that's required. If they just post a half-assed translation because it's not their cup of tea, then they might as well destroy the game with a machine translation. I have a hope that translating games gets easier as technology and programming develops, and with the introduction of Translator++ I have high hope for more high quality translations. Heck, I even did one myself in a weeks time (Muneyoshi by BreastMafia).
The odds of a half ass translation being put out is very low because it goes against the purpose of the hub and I would give them alot of shit if they did that. It would be more likely that the project gets dropped then a half assed end product gets put out. The purpose of the Translators hub is to work together to do better then MTL, at the very least very good quality edited machine translations and at the very best full professional quality ones eventually. It would be sort of a waste of my time, your time, and everyone's time to make a big stink about a vote on a project and then shit out an MTL in a day and a half or something like that.