README Translator's Hub Next Project Vote [Concluded]

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Translator's Hub Candidate vote for our next project

The 6/11-13/11 vote has concluded and the winner is

Thank you to those that voted, Also if you're interested in getting involved with this project just join our discord linked below and contact an admin.

After finishing off our first project "Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai", we've decided to set up a vote to help choose our next game/project to translate, this is what this thread is for.
Anyone is free to vote from the list of candidates below that were picked by our members in our .

The voting period will last for 7 days from the 6/11 to 13/11, on the 14/11 we'll count up the votes and announce our next project here and in the server
At the moment, our team is always accepting volunteers for future projects so if you really are interested in translating or helping out with either proof-reading, bug-testing or even perhaps you would like to share your own progress on a translation your working on or you could even ask for some help if you want, then you can join our Discord server
More info on the server here: https://f95zone.to/threads/introducing-the-translators-hub.63341/

Do keep in mind that any requests for translations in the Discord will be removed since the site already provides a subforum for Translation requests.
From today(06/11/2020), anymore candiate requests shared in the server in #for-votes-etc are no longer being accepted for the 06/11-13/11 Vote but instead will be added to the list of potential candiates for our next vote which will be after our next project is finished.

To vote, simply post +1 with the name of the game listed below in this thread
Only one vote per person is allowed.

Title
Link
Anti-Demon Stormedge Sakuya
After School Exhibition HS Girl
Furry Eared Girls Never Betray Rework
Pray Game
Marriage Or Pervert: The Small Penis Warrior & The Perverted Magician
Temptation Coliseum
Hentai Quest: The Female Hero and the no good party
Princess Juice
Groping Game 2
Homeguard (Jitaku Keibiin)
Homeguard (Jitaku Keibiin) 2
Hypnos F*ck
The Heart of Darkness
Legend Of The River Queen ~Waterfall Maiden~
Kanade and the Ecchi worklife
Primal Sphere
Le Denier Saint Chevalier
Big Breasts Married Woman Maid ~ Healed Nanny Conceived House ~
Scarlet Princess
Pushover Little Sister Comes to Visit

The 6/11-13/11 vote has concluded and the winner is
Thank you to those that voted, Also if you're interested in getting involved with this project just join our discord linked above and contact an admin.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Pray game. Loli tentacle rape ftw.

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
+1 Hentai Quest: The Female Hero and the no good party

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Anything with tentacles!

Looks like that is:
Legend Of The River Queen ~Waterfall Maiden~ ---- This one also seems to have pregnancy too.
Primal Sphere
Le Denier Saint Chevalier
Pray Game --- FYI UMLF has someone doing Pray Game.

My vote goes for Legend of the River Queen.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
+1 heart of darkness.

Also side note, from my knowledge the only translation being done on Pray Game is a partial.

Changing my vote.

Last edited:

Bamioum

Jul 23, 2018
+1 Furry Eared Girls Never Betray Rework

I'd recommend against voting for Pray game btw. It's just about 100% certain that Kagura Games will translate it in the future considering the quality of the game. Pretty sure bug fixes for the game isn't done yet either.