README Translator's Hub Next Project Vote [Concluded]

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Heey, it's OneOne1(!!!) - and a unique chance to see one of their games translated correctly...! We should all be happy about that, right...?
I don't like the games from that developer too much though. I didn't finish one yet. But that's just my taste, the majority is for the game ^^

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I don't like the games from that developer too much though. I didn't finish one yet. But that's just my taste, the majority is for the game ^^
Yep, the vote has a clear winner so doesn't really matter my personal feelings. wasn't my decision to make :p. More information will come in the next few days, but I am working with the team to figure out who and how this is going to work. We have all 3 of the active translators now have said they would help out in some way. We are looking into talking more about the start dates and who will do what now. Not sure when we will start the project but I can at least update that people are up for working on it.

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Yep, the vote has a clear winner so doesn't really matter my personal feelings. wasn't my decision to make :p. More information will come in the next few days, but I am working with the team to figure out who and how this is going to work. We have all 3 of the active translators now have said they would help out in some way. We are looking into talking more about the start dates and who will do what now. Not sure when we will start the project but I can at least update that people are up for working on it.
Make a patreon!

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Ah,I see...
I really want to play this another double melon game (~-~)
The team is still able to take on projects as they desire for solo projects so someone might pick it up. I've had some interest in translating this one too.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Any progress on the update?
Project is stalled as most people are either A) Busy with IRL stuff or B) would rather work on their own projects because they are more interesting. Doesn't help the game is pretty uninteresting is part of the reason after I finished doing all the map files when the project was chosen I sort of left it to other people to continue. For me personally this game isn't a priority until I run out of other things to do.

I'll talk to the other guys working on it and see if where they stand but right now I'm pretty much waiting to hear back on what people are doing and what they need more for.