Tool Translator++ 4.9.28 Standard Version / Developer Version

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
when translating a game using this tool is there anything that i should know or shouldn't touch?
If it is machine or manual translation of specific things, do not touch it if you do not know how to deal with it
Simply a matter of opening and closing the text
2.jpg 3.jpg 1.jpg
See this correct text
This is what happens if I delete this. "The text stops and a red shade appears informing me of a mistake, meaning that the game will collapse." 2.jpg

Last edited:

Sowdraxe

Feb 20, 2020

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
would anyway be available to walk me though using this to translate a game i already have the file but i dont know where to put them in th egames folder any help would be aprriciated

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
i dont understand can you use english plese and do a step by step teh game i have does not have some of the folders that show up after using the translator
Hello my friend, this is a simple explanation. I hope you follow my steps

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
i dont understand can you use english plese and do a step by step teh game i have does not have some of the folders that show up after using the translator
This is an explanation of extracting a data file after modification or translation. Usually it is extracted in the game file, such as Matra in the video explanation

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
whitch file do i move to the main folder the scrren shot on the right is the translation folder using the translator the folder on the left is the game

Last edited:

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
This is an explanation of extracting a data file after modification or translation. Usually it is extracted in the game file, such as Matra in the video explanation
my translator dont look like that im using this version

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
trying to translate this game with this

can anyone tell me if it can be done or am i just using this program wrong

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
trying to translate this game with this

can anyone tell me if it can be done or am i just using this program wrong
Yes, my friend, you can translate it and I am happy to you. I have finished translating it now, but I will not send it to you. I want you to succeed in translating it I will send you a video detailing the boring. I want you to follow my steps, and if it does not work, I will send it to you with the translation.

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
Yes, my friend, you can translate it and I am happy to you. I have finished translating it now, but I will not send it to you. I want you to succeed in translating it I will send you a video detailing the boring. I want you to follow my steps, and if it does not work, I will send it to you with the translation.
thank you ill give it a try and let you know

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote