Tool Translator++ 4.9.28 Standard Version / Developer Version

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
i'm using windows 10 i don't know if this has to do with the program works normal translates everything you need normal like in the videos i saw right here so when i try to save the files or inject the program it starts the process and just closes i should be doing something wrong or something is missing = /
Dear friend, I want the name of the game you are trying to translate, I will try to translate it

D

Deleted member 2824303

good I tried with 2 games Reunion, Despot_Desires which system do you use? and thanks for trying to help

D

Deleted member 2824303

my friend i'm trying english to portuguese br but it also works english to spanish

D

Deleted member 2824303

I hope that in the end the problem is not in me hahahaha

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
D

Deleted member 2824303

My friend, unfortunately, I tried, but like I told you, the game is locked, ie data encrypted
do you know if there is any way to unlock this with another program or is there no way?

D

Deleted member 2824303

no need friend I used another program that is running a little slower but it is working thanks for the help

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
I apologize for the delay, but unfortunately the gap from the site has been closed. I do not think there is a way to update

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote