• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

None [Translation Request] Yarimoku Nanpa Beach ~Mitaku Nakatta Haha No Sugata~

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
Here's hoping this one get's a translation eventually. It's as good of a nukige involving cheating that you'll find in my opinion. A full, manual translation isn't even necessary as it's all about the sex scenes and an edited mtl would work just fine.

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
If you look in the translation area of this website you'll see quite a few different auto translators but they require some form of set up. The best I've ever used is called Sugoi. Just make sure to read all the instructions when using one.

Crazyguyyy

Jan 29, 2023
If you look in the translation area of this website you'll see quite a few different auto translators but they require some form of set up. The best I've ever used is called Sugoi. Just make sure to read all the instructions when using one.
Is that auto translate or we have to translate by manual?

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
Let's hope 2024 is the year that this beast of a VN get's a passable translation of some kind.