None [Translation Request] Yarimoku Nanpa Beach ~Mitaku Nakatta Haha No Sugata~

Hentaimaster16

Dec 17, 2020
Leona and Youko are two forty-something wives visiting the beach with their husbands and children.
There, they meet some young guys who claim to be college students with an assignment about Japanese housewives. They want to talk with them and get it all on film. For school, of course.

Translation Request: JP ---> EN

Develop by Autobahn
Format: Adventure, Music, Voice

1618563259097.png 1618563294131.png 1618563345331.png

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
Autobahn VN's are top tier so it's a shame that none have been translated in any way. This one is fairly short but a high quality nukige (especially the voice acting). A must for both NTR and/or Netori lovers.

Reactions: Hentaimaster16

Hentaimaster16

Dec 17, 2020
Yggdragsill do you may have some link, winrar file or something different? The picture you posted is not completly translated but its a step forward to your goals. Thanks in forward.

Yggdragsill

Jul 18, 2019
Yggdragsill do you may have some link, winrar file or something different? The picture you posted is not completly translated but its a step forward to your goals. Thanks in forward.
It's just a testing line in the game. Furthurnore the font is too big

Yggdragsill

Jul 18, 2019
What did you do to get to this point ?
Extracted everything with Garbro and assume that all the Text are in those .scw files under system.
Not quite sure what do do with those. Can you throw some hints at me ? Maybe keyword to search for ?
I got tool from this guy
1654150245864.png

Nov 18, 2022
I'm glad to see so much interest in this game. I skimmed through the Japanese version a while ago and... holy fuck the voice acting is as lewd as it gets. The orgy scene is loaded with erotic screaming like nothing I've heard. I wish I could've been there in person for when the voice actresses were screaming their lungs out during the recording session.

Reactions: FMID