RPGM Completed Complete [Translation Request] What I'm Looking for in Summer [Pekoge Studio]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Here is latest (at least according to my browsing history) MEGA.NZ link that was uploaded on dazedanon's thread:

Disclaimer: I am only sharing what was uploaded originally on now deleted thread. This is original, untouched link. I am not responsible for any damages that happens as a result of this link, post or even time of post. Just as a reminder, this does include bracing for the apocalypse. If zombies take over, or aliens land, or the four horsemen ride in, I'm sorry but my liabilities don't extend that far.
You wouldn't happen to have the translation repository too, would you? I don't think dazedanon reuploads every time it updates.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm blind.

• Haha
Reactions: USLTD

darkkagura

Jun 18, 2018
Anyone know what to do for Misaki scene #7 and onwards?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Haven't been able to find any more balls of light (the flashback ones) since, been looking for half an hour already. Though I might just be blind.
oh glad i'm not the only that stuck here
according to this (japanese) it should be here, you need to collect 15 ball of lights ( It won't trigger if you use cheat to increase the number of the balls because the developer probably add switch button on the ball of lights location to make sure the event trigger)

please check the site for all of the locations
1713065015894.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote