RPGM Completed Complete [Translation Request] What I'm Looking for in Summer [Pekoge Studio]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Well, shit. I was trying to see if the latest update (1.04) had dropped before, but seeing how the other thread with the english translation got nuked, I guess we'll have to wait, ugh...

Dro22

Aug 28, 2022
Does anyone still have the English translation? Tried several links but nothing.
Is there still a way to download your translation?
I believe the translation can be found on their or . Not sure if its updated to 1.0.4 and if it comes with the game.

Last edited:

PoDH

Jul 24, 2017
Why was that game even removed while summer and winter memories stay up? Seems so similar these games that it's kinda hypocritical that one is up and the other isn't...
I think because in summer and winter memories all of the girls are legal age, it's the MC who is a minor/shota, so that's somehow fine. But one of this game heroine is minor/loli so that's no no.

shimarei

Oct 28, 2018
I played what I could of this game. Just a few minutes in and it's actually quite charming. Less "these are the bitches you can fuck" and more "slice-of-life country side." I played Summer Memories a while back and I didn't like the writing, as it was more horny and straight-forward. But this one, it feels like they put quite a lot of care in the village (the writing).

edit - a few hours in. it's so cute and wholesome i can't

edit2 - cried, cried again, cried, cried, and cried again. finished the game.

Last edited:

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I think because in summer and winter memories all of the girls are legal age, it's the MC who is a minor/shota, so that's somehow fine. But one of this game heroine is minor/loli so that's no no.
Thing is Akari basically looks like these girls so I think at this point it's just bias towards a more popular game since then I don't understand why Akari would be allowed if the girls from this game aren't but w/e it's not like I gravitate towards that, I just wanna understand the decision

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
A lot of anti-loli decisions are made entirely based on vibechecks by the Moderators, you're unlikely to get a logically sound answer.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
i don't think the uploaded English thread is nuked.

i think it went to the R7 review zone & will probably be back after few months later,
just today the SS game i previously uploaded & got accepted here "Two Mothers by DanGames" just got moved to the R7 mods reviewing zone.

im guessing its ether someone is going around reporting these like crazy or something happened and the site decided to do this in order to calm things down.

Last edited:

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Probably a nutty anti, in that case. Some people go on crusades to fight for the rights of 2D little girls because they want to distract from the not-so-2D little girls on their own computer.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Probably a nutty anti, in that case. Some people go on crusades to fight for the rights of 2D little girls because they want to distract from the not-so-2D little girls on their own computer.
Absolutely wild to me how people can hold their tongue on rape, but oh no, not the children. Then again, they might fantasize about rape irl and think people fantasize about children in the same way. Even more wild to me how people will go intro threads of games where they're not the target audience and write a whole ass paragraph about it's such a shame it's full of shit they're not into, but they'd be a little interested if the game had X, Y or Z. Then, if the game ever does have X, Y or Z, they'll demand they focus on it and get rid of everything else.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
isn't this game getting new content soon? so there is no hope for a new translation when they'll release the new updates

Reactions: shimarei

NachoFriend

Jul 6, 2021
Anyone know what to do for Misaki scene #7 and onwards?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Haven't been able to find any more balls of light (the flashback ones) since, been looking for half an hour already. Though I might just be blind.

Last edited:

hyphyp2424

Sep 17, 2021
How do you use the codes the statue gives you? From my understanding they're supposed to be for omake zip files? I'm having trouble finding these zips.

shimarei

Oct 28, 2018
How do you use the codes the statue gives you? From my understanding they're supposed to be for omake zip files? I'm having trouble finding these zips.
At the root, where all the readme.txt is, there should be a folder called おまけ. You use the codes on these zip files. They have some perspective and dialogue of the other stories due to your actions.

Reactions: hyphyp2424

USLTD

Jun 9, 2023
Here is latest (at least according to my browsing history) MEGA.NZ link that was uploaded on dazedanon's thread:

Disclaimer: I am only sharing what was uploaded originally on now deleted thread. This is original, untouched link. I am not responsible for any damages that happens as a result of this link, post or even time of post. Just as a reminder, this does include bracing for the apocalypse. If zombies take over, or aliens land, or the four horsemen ride in, I'm sorry but my liabilities don't extend that far.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote