• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Complete [Translation Request] What I'm Looking for in Summer [Pekoge Studio]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Just finished it, and holy hell it took forever. Just so you're aware there's next to no sex scenes towards the end and it's pure plot, so if you don't use MTool or wait for a translation, you're gonna do a LOT of skipping.

Couple things to note, get every single girls ending. You CANNOT go for Chitose's (Green haired girl) and Misaki's (Your aunt, woman you're living with) ending first. There both the LAST endings. Once you beat all 3 endings, CLICK EVERYTHING! You're gonna be looking for these white orbs, and I believe there's about 16 of them. Some are hidden pretty damn good too.

Another thing of note, there's one hundred percent going to be either DLC or an expansion on this. In one of the tutorials it states that they plan to add more sex scenes later on.

Aoi the shopkeep requires the fishing rod. Just keep doing her scenes to get it, then become a fishing master and raise that affection bar. Koume the pink haired girl requires you to collect bugs. I recommend doing Kotonoha last, the silverish haired one, due to you needing to do the gacha right outside the shop.

You should only focus on trying to get one girl's ending. The second you get it you go into an endless mode for plot reasons, then you can just take your time getting stuff.

Good luck with the game everyone! I'm logging out cause I spent the last 6-8 hours playing this so I'm gonna crash now xD

EDIT: Adding my save files to hopefully help out. The very first one SHOULD have everything possible to unlock.

PS:I cheated a little to see if there's any more scenes, and yeah Chitose and Misaki's still need more scenes. They're not coded in, but you can brute force an unlock to check and they're both missing at LEAST 2 of them. Hopefully the dev adds them soon, cause theyre blank and say unimplemented xD

Last edited:

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Just finished it, and holy hell it took forever. Just so you're aware there's next to no sex scenes towards the end and it's pure plot, so if you don't use MTool or wait for a translation, you're gonna do a LOT of skipping.

Couple things to note, get every single girls ending. You CANNOT go for Chitose's (Green haired girl) and Misaki's (Your aunt, woman you're living with) ending first. There both the LAST endings. Once you beat all 3 endings, CLICK EVERYTHING! You're gonna be looking for these white orbs, and I believe there's about 16 of them. Some are hidden pretty damn good too.

Another thing of note, there's one hundred percent going to be either DLC or an expansion on this. In one of the tutorials it states that they plan to add more sex scenes later on.

Aoi the shopkeep requires the fishing rod. Just keep doing her scenes to get it, then become a fishing master and raise that affection bar. Koume the pink haired girl requires you to collect bugs. I recommend doing Kotonoha last, the silverish haired one, due to you needing to do the gacha right outside the shop.

You should only focus on trying to get one girl's ending. The second you get it you go into an endless mode for plot reasons, then you can just take your time getting stuff.

Good luck with the game everyone! I'm logging out cause I spent the last 6-8 hours playing this so I'm gonna crash now xD

EDIT: Adding my save files to hopefully help out. The very first one SHOULD have everything possible to unlock.

PS:I cheated a little to see if there's any more scenes, and yeah Chitose and Misaki's still need more scenes. They're not coded in, but you can brute force an unlock to check and they're both missing at LEAST 2 of them. Hopefully the dev adds them soon, cause theyre blank and say unimplemented xD
The Goat, now I know why no more events appear on the map, I need to raise that affection bar. Thanks to you I'd finally be able to complete this game, thanks my man!

LewdSpirit

Jul 26, 2022

Impressive. And yeah, if you followed dev's Ci'en page, they struggled to get the ecchi scenes in time, so they had to do some compromises so they could get this game released. They'll only get more sex scenes if the games succeeds enough.

Still, can't believe you actually binged the game. Get that sleep!

Reactions: Mistervd

GrafSativia

Oct 23, 2020

I tried to force open the scenes and every Girl is missing atleast 1 - 2 scenes. Seems like you said we need to wait for the Dev to add them.

Reactions: Mistervd

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
They'll only get more sex scenes if the games succeeds enough.
7,039 sales so far with a price tag of $13.26 USD, yep this game is getting DLC for sure. The dev did an excellent work mimicking (with his own style and charm) the Summer Memories and Winter Memories games.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote