RPGM [Translation Request] War Priestess Honoka – A female exorcist who makes a pact with old man for her beloved boyfriend [Tokyo Monster Laboratory]

Dazfritz

Jul 9, 2020
Guys is the latest version complete? The last I downloaded and played stopped after you beat the “elite 4” and “champion” and right before you take the ship to go to the “Kanto” region to find Mizuki (MC of the previous game), dunno about other routes but the NTR one with Kosagi(dude in yellow) is left incomplete, you can see the empty slots for the scenes in the recollection room.

Last edited:

Siervos

Oct 5, 2017
Guys is the latest version complete? The last I downloaded and played stopped after you beat the “elite 4” and “champion” and right before you take the ship to go to the “Kanto” region to find Mizuki (MC of the previous game), dunno about other routes but the NTR one with Kosagi(dude in yellow) is left incomplete, you can see the empty slots for the scenes in the recollection room.
Sadly I think it will end up being a sequel. I also finished the game and was really getting into the story. Never thought I would complain about getting cucked by a NTR game :p

• Haha
Reactions: Dazfritz