RPGM [Translation Request] War Priestess Honoka – A female exorcist who makes a pact with old man for her beloved boyfriend [Tokyo Monster Laboratory]

RM

May 25, 2017

Link to the game. Can download it off here. Password for the .rar is on the webpage, click the red text in the top left. Can confirm it works.

Jan 31, 2020
Does anyone know what to do with the blue eyeball monster with a whole lot of eyes? I can't seem to defeat it and when the time is up (?), it seems to explode and the ponytailed boyfriend ends up covering her with his body. Tried to repeat the same thing and the exact same thing happens everytime.

Reactions: Alkasal

areqilspencer

Mar 2, 2018
Is it the blue octopus like monster with a whole lot of eyes that you fight after that evil shrine maiden?
First i go to this cave..bcs she said want to go after that girl,
i start fighting tht monster..and successful kill him..but then,he got stronger and both me and tht girl defeated..
and im stuck in a loop where i just wake up from bed in nearest inn.

what i mean i stuck in a loop is.. i cant defeat that monster not matter what..i just got defeat after successful win the battle and keep wake up in the same place.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
This is a fun game but man is the grind horrible and random encounters too frequents. Even in dungeons where you need to fight npcs to progress you will have a random encounter every few steps if you're not popping incenses like candy.

areqilspencer

Mar 2, 2018
This is a fun game but man is the grind horrible and random encounters too frequents. Even in dungeons where you need to fight npcs to progress you will have a random encounter every few steps if you're not popping incenses like candy.
theres item is useful..helps you to not encounter randomly...but yeah sometimes its bugging..so you might get some encounter or just restart and use it again...mostly its works

areqilspencer

Mar 2, 2018
First i go to this cave..bcs she said want to go after that girl,
i start fighting tht monster..and successful kill him..but then,he got stronger and both me and tht girl defeated..
and im stuck in a loop where i just wake up from bed in nearest inn.

what i mean i stuck in a loop is.. i cant defeat that monster not matter what..i just got defeat after successful win the battle and keep wake up in the same place.
never mind i found the solution...you need to use the only one shikigami you got at the beginning with no more other shikigami in your battle slot..only use 1

Jan 31, 2020
never mind i found the solution...you need to use the only one shikigami you got at the beginning with no more other shikigami in your battle slot..only use 1
WHHHAAAAATTTTT!!! Like seriously. What i picked in the beginning was that green goblin-looking monster. And it is still quite weak. Dang. So much grind to do.

Jan 31, 2020
So, does anyone have any info when the game is gonna be completed? The recollection room is great! Even have scenes that were animated! Yummy! Also, i hope there's a pregnant animated scene there somewhere when it finally gets completed. The NTR is strong in this one.