RPGM None [Translation Request] The story of how the virgin holy knight Finne saved the kingdom with her body!? [mikaproya]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
A few more things I've noticed ..

A whole lot of random F characters, kinda feels like it may be a Find/Replace issue? View attachment 2934061

View attachment 2934062

View attachment 2934063

View attachment 2934118

View attachment 2936618 View attachment 2936620

Quite a few uninterpreted replace tokens here and there, but oh well ... it happens.
Didn't screencap all of them of course.
View attachment 2936543

Then it's pretty obvious by now that this menu item doesn't work
View attachment 2936546
I'm kind of post-credits now and it's still blank
View attachment 2936547

The game itself also still seems to be quite buggy. For example, the 2nd accessory slot is pretty much unusable, but I'm pretty sure that won't be a TL issue.
View attachment 2936551
However, the game is so overly easy that it doesn't actually matter anyway.
Pretty much from day1 you one or two-shot whatever enemy you happen to come across.
Which is probably why their broken crafting was never fixed ... it's irrelevant to begin with.
Skill tree is there, but also pretty irrelevant. I've probably used skills only once and that was for the final boss battle. Other than that, I barely bothered nor did I need to.
I've re-translated the entire dialogue with my new revamped SLR system in SLRMTL1.20.

Translation quality should be significantly improved, and because of the new feeding system it no longer addresses non existing
characters like FF. :BootyTime:

I'm actually confident that my SLR system is now the best Japanese to English machine translation (That supports text effects and scripts) currently on the market.
(Except maybe if I would base it on paid ChatGPT instead. I don't know, it's too expensive for me to test.)

And I only had to add 65116 characters of code to make it work. :HideThePain:

Mahoraga1

Apr 7, 2023
I've re-translated the entire dialogue with my new revamped SLR system in SLRMTL1.20.

Translation quality should be significantly improved, and because of the new feeding system it no longer addresses non existing

I'm actually confident that my SLR system is now the best Japanese to English machine translation (That supports text effects and scripts) currently on the market.
(Except maybe if I would base it on paid ChatGPT instead. I don't know, it's too expensive for me to test.)

friend, is this SLRMTL1.20 a game update or not?

Mahoraga1

Apr 7, 2023
No, it's just a translation update. It's still meant to be applied to the original Japanese v1.35. (Ver23.08.02)
But do you know when updates come out here on the site or if so, could you share it even if it was in Japanese?
please.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019

Cool. I won't be able to play test this version anymore though. After all, I've finished the entire game back then.
Looking forward to seeing it in action on some of your possible future projects.
Believe me when I say I share your pain. :devilish:
After all, I'm also in the 'code business'. Though not in gaming.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017

Those text effects are always a pain in the ass to deal with. I feel your struggle. I had to write a whole series of functions specifically designed to deal with that crap and it still fucks up sometimes. :ROFLMAO:

• Hey there
Reactions: Shisaye

areqilspencer

Mar 2, 2018
can someone help me? how to show true nature of orc before the operation bunker...
after i visited lost forest..he wasnt not there..the dialog said let try again..what should i do???

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
File3 save

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
File3 save
I have no idea what happened, but considering how broken this game is in general I guess you were unlucky enough to pick some way of loosing your virginity that does not change your virgin variable. The SLRMTL should not touch variables at all.
Your save still has variable 7 (Virgin) set to 1. I've set it to -1.
Please try Save 5.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diegoz and Del.Mar

Mahoraga1

Apr 7, 2023
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.35. (v23.08.02)

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Things like the quest system not tested. Please report issues immediately since that might permanently affect your save.

Known issues:
I didn't bother to process the picture based text, because it's just 4 popups telling you the incredible wisdom that the menu exists.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

Changelog:
1.1: Fixed leftover error codes, fixed sexual experience menus.
1.11: Fixed scrambled up t_subject line.
1.12: Unescaped color text effects.
1.20: Revamped translation using advanced SLR.
1.21: Fixed some problems in the Ero Status

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
[/CITAR]
Hello friend, I'm from Brazil and my computer is Windows 11, how can I change the locale to Japanese so I can extract the SLRMTL to the game folder and overwrite it without errors or will there be no problem extracting the game to my locale, Brazil?