RPGM None [Translation Request] The story of how the virgin holy knight Finne saved the kingdom with her body!? [mikaproya]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I have a small issue, any clue on how to fix?
View attachment 2918243
When does that show up?

Edit: If that happens directly on startup I suspect a version mismatch.
Please get the version from hentai-sharing and try again.
You can find it under the name:
[230617][ミカプロ屋] 処女聖騎士フィーネ カラダで王国を救った話!? (Ver23.08.02) [RJ418387]

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
When does that show up?

Edit: If that happens directly on startup I suspect a version mismatch.
Please get the version from hentai-sharing and try again.
You can find it under the name:
[230617][ミカプロ屋] 処女聖騎士フィーネ カラダで王国を救った話!? (Ver23.08.02) [RJ418387]
I thought I'd give it a quick one over then.

I've just gone through the prologue and when going through the menu I found a crash on the ero-status screen (for the Alisa character).
1694345665196.png
Looks like a reference to an image got TLed, but shouldn't have been.

I've also encountered your error placeholders, dunno how many, but you might wanna give them a once over
1694346262043.png
1694348651494.png
1694348971327.png

There also seems to be a minor crafting system using monster drops. However, I'm all for some cheating and reducing the grind at some point, but it may be a little overkill to have none of it registering and getting an infinite amount crafting stuff. :sneaky:
Anyway ... crafting the items doesn't seem to register the used items as lost, so you can keep doing it forever. Also, some just don't register that you have them, but then just let me go infinite for as long as I have money/storage capacity.
1694347530061.png
-- UPDATE --
Tried this with my save from the TL on the RAW and euuuh ... same deal. So probably bugs in the original. Oh well. Guess it's working 'as intended' then.
1694348196244.png

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
go to this link and download the plugins

then add to www/js/plugins View attachment 2918598
Honestly, that most likely means he's not using the proper version. So rather than trying to manually download a single JS file that happens to be throwing an error at some point, you're much more likely to simply need the proper version of the game.

Also, this is a sort of in place update plugin to apply partial updates, which you also shouldn't need if you get the proper version to begin with.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I thought I'd give it a quick one over then.

I've just gone through the prologue and when going through the menu I found a crash on the ero-status screen (for the Alisa character).
View attachment 2918560
Looks like a reference to an image got TLed, but shouldn't have been.

I've also encountered your error placeholders, dunno how many, but you might wanna give them a once over
View attachment 2918568
View attachment 2918601
View attachment 2918603

There also seems to be a minor crafting system using monster drops. However, I'm all for some cheating and reducing the grind at some point, but it may be a little overkill to have none of it registering and getting an infinite amount crafting stuff. :sneaky:
Anyway ... crafting the items doesn't seem to register the used items as lost, so you can keep doing it forever. Also, some just don't register that you have them, but then just let me go infinite for as long as I have money/storage capacity.
View attachment 2918587
-- UPDATE --
Tried this with my save from the TL on the RAW and euuuh ... same deal. So probably bugs in the original. Oh well. Guess it's working 'as intended' then.
View attachment 2918595
The menu should no longer crash and the error codes should all be fixed now in SLRMTL1.1.
I still have no idea what's going on with crafting though.

But during the processing of those errors I realized that a bunch of those weren't actually caused by the MTL, but the dev forgot to open a bunch of < he later closed >. So a bunch those were actually broken in the original.
So maybe this really is just a pretty buggy game.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
The menu should no longer crash and the error codes should all be fixed now in SLRMTL1.1.

But during the processing of those errors I realized that a bunch of those weren't actually caused by the MTL, but the dev forgot to open a bunch of < he later closed >. So a bunch those were actually broken in the original.
Well, looking at the dlsite patch listing and the fact that the game's version is at x.35 I would assume this may have been (and apparently still is) a buggy mess.
I'd also assume that it'd be not so much so anymore after all the fixes (and content updates with fixes), but well ... I guess not.

For the limited testing I was able to do on an early game save though, it's unlikely the crafting was broken by the TL since it operates the same in the RAW.

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019

The menu indeed doesn't kill the game anymore. I have however hit a brand new hard lock.
1694393025907.png
This is basically 'The End' as far as being able to continue is concerned. Or at least, if you don't go down the virgin route.

To replicate, just go 'down the stairs', force a loss (easy using the insta-suicide item), then just skip through all the scene stuff & don't 'revert' to pre-loss.
You'll hit that notification and the game won't accept anymore input.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
The menu indeed doesn't kill the game anymore. I have however hit a brand new hard lock.
View attachment 2920301
This is basically 'The End' as far as being able to continue is concerned. Or at least, if you don't go down the virgin route.

To replicate, just go 'down the stairs', force a loss (easy using the insta-suicide item), then just skip through all the scene stuff & don't 'revert' to pre-loss.
You'll hit that notification and the game won't accept anymore input.
Oh man...
That one was actually part of a series of scripts I had to process manually because they were crashing the AI, and apparently I fucked up the order. :(
It's fixed in SLRMTL1.11.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
A few more things I've noticed ..

A whole lot of random F characters, kinda feels like it may be a Find/Replace issue? View attachment 2934061

View attachment 2934062

View attachment 2934063

View attachment 2934118

1694948586513.png 1694948641427.png

Quite a few uninterpreted replace tokens here and there, but oh well ... it happens.
Didn't screencap all of them of course.
1694945220796.png

Then it's pretty obvious by now that this menu item doesn't work
1694945630309.png
I'm kind of post-credits now and it's still blank
1694945656735.png

The game itself also still seems to be quite buggy. For example, the 2nd accessory slot is pretty much unusable, but I'm pretty sure that won't be a TL issue.
1694945799666.png
However, the game is so overly easy that it doesn't actually matter anyway.
Pretty much from day1 you one or two-shot whatever enemy you happen to come across.
Which is probably why their broken crafting was never fixed ... it's irrelevant to begin with.
Skill tree is there, but also pretty irrelevant. I've probably used skills only once and that was for the final boss battle. Other than that, I barely bothered nor did I need to.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
A few more things I've noticed ..

A whole lot of random F characters, kinda feels like it may be a Find/Replace issue? View attachment 2934061

View attachment 2934062

View attachment 2934063

View attachment 2934118

View attachment 2936618 View attachment 2936620

Quite a few uninterpreted replace tokens here and there, but oh well ... it happens.
Didn't screencap all of them of course.
View attachment 2936543

Then it's pretty obvious by now that this menu item doesn't work
View attachment 2936546
I'm kind of post-credits now and it's still blank
View attachment 2936547

The game itself also still seems to be quite buggy. For example, the 2nd accessory slot is pretty much unusable, but I'm pretty sure that won't be a TL issue.
View attachment 2936551
However, the game is so overly easy that it doesn't actually matter anyway.
Pretty much from day1 you one or two-shot whatever enemy you happen to come across.
Which is probably why their broken crafting was never fixed ... it's irrelevant to begin with.
Skill tree is there, but also pretty irrelevant. I've probably used skills only once and that was for the final boss battle. Other than that, I barely bothered nor did I need to.
This game is using \FF \FFF etc as text effect which the AI doesn't understand and doesn't escape properly as a result it thinks it's part of the dialogue. I fixed the actual effects to be properly in place but the dialogue can't be easily fixed without re-translating everything.

As for \c[] stuff that is not actually a placeholder, it's another text effect.
\c[0] means "paint the text after this in the color 'white'". But it was actually \\c[0], escaping itself. That would be the correct way to write it for plugins or it would crash, and this dev has used it a bunch in the plugins, but is incorrect for a normal dialogue box. That's why it couldn't decide on one and some broke. I've fixed them in 1.12.

As for that menu item, I don't know when it's even supposed to show something.
I played through the beginning using the original Japanese game and it stayed empty. I can't really fix it if I can't even check if it worked or not, because I don't know how it working looks like.

The second ornament slot does not work in the original. This game is just a mess...

Mahoraga1

Apr 7, 2023
%b3%e8%81%96%e9%a8%8e%e5%a3%ab%e3%83%95%e3%82%a3%e3%83%bc%e3%83%8d-%e3%82% ab%e3%83%a9%e3%83%80%e3%81%a7%e7%8e%8b%e5%9b%bd/%E3%80%82