Unreal Engine [Translation Request] ☆Support Pregnancy School☆ / ☆援助妊娠學園☆ [Lemon H Games] [RJ01079745]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
I'm fairly sure it's possible to uncensored this, as the mosaic map is moving around and some times shows way more then it probably should. So someone that knows Unreal would probably be able to remove the mosaic filter.

As is my normal approach whenever a gameplay loop is not all that fun is just using CheatEngine to see what the games has to offer. Money is stored as 4byte and characters cum meter is stored as a float.

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
if anyone doesn't know to level just go to the toilet grind level and stamina over there, there closed stall with writing

I advise you all to just cheat, just to get girl 100% is a long grind :/ if anyone wants my save plz tell me the location of the save I will upload it later

Last edited:

Hige92

Jun 10, 2019
Someone know how to go down the stairs? The mask girl is allways stop me.........sorry for the bad english :<

Fatso999

Jul 14, 2019
if anyone doesn't know to level just go to the toilet grind level and stamina over there, there closed stall with writing

I advise you all to just cheat, just to get girl 100% is a long grind :/ if anyone wants my save plz tell me the location of the save I will upload it later
Is that how you're supposed to play? Damn, I was trying to beat them with 1 life but the stall lets you grind up lives...Tip is to use cheat engine and use the stall to give yourself 999 lives which just speeds up grind

Re-reading the webpage, this shit is really a 0.5 Alpha game. The only content in the game is fucking the copy-pasted girls, nothing happens when you get them pregnant. You can't even get the teacher or night woman pregnant, and getting someone pregnant does nothing. Beating the girl on the stairs and going downstairs just shows all the WIP mothers who do nothing right now because they're planned "future" content

The dev is honestly thinking of charging $20 for this unfinished crap, then increasing the price as it updates until it's $45

I got to 15 girls pregnant and gave up because nothing is actually happening

zackaacloude

Feb 11, 2021
Is that how you're supposed to play? Damn, I was trying to beat them with 1 life but the stall lets you grind up lives...Tip is to use cheat engine and use the stall to give yourself 999 lives which just speeds up grind

Re-reading the webpage, this shit is really a 0.5 Alpha game. The only content in the game is fucking the copy-pasted girls, nothing happens when you get them pregnant. You can't even get the teacher or night woman pregnant, and getting someone pregnant does nothing. Beating the girl on the stairs and going downstairs just shows all the WIP mothers who do nothing right now because they're planned "future" content

The dev is honestly thinking of charging $20 for this unfinished crap, then increasing the price as it updates until it's $45

I got to 15 girls pregnant and gave up because nothing is actually happening
i think you need to paid for the update Version because i see DLsite have a lot version V1.0 to V4.0 paid for money more content i think ~

ThatsMySweets

Apr 17, 2018
There is a girl at the end of the toilet if you talk to her there are three option selecting the middle one give you money, i'm still not sure how it works, but maybe you first need to interact with girls, and then talk to her, i had 110ml, and i could just spam the money option till i got above 1 million and stopped, choosing the third option decrease the money per click for some reasons.
Afterwards you can talk the blond ojou sama looking girl in the class, its fairly easy to level up with her, just need to have money in your inventory to interact with her.

Reactions: Dell96kill

QuadraL

Jul 20, 2017
There is a girl at the end of the toilet if you talk to her there are three option selecting the middle one give you money, i'm still not sure how it works, but maybe you first need to interact with girls, and then talk to her, i had 110ml, and i could just spam the money option till i got above 1 million and stopped, choosing the third option decrease the money per click for some reasons.
Afterwards you can talk the blond ojou sama looking girl in the class, its fairly easy to level up with her, just need to have money in your inventory to interact with her.
1. I think you fuck her to store semen.
2. Trade stored semen for money.
3. Trade stored semen(50ml) to increase pregnancy chance for all girls just for the current day.

*Don't know how accurate*
WOT.PNG

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes