• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine [Translation Request] ☆Support Pregnancy School☆ / ☆援助妊娠學園☆ [Lemon H Games] [RJ01079745]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
AI slop like his previous game
Edit: proof
1690617875687.png
I have used AI for hundreds of hours so it's easy to spot
until these guys get better at using it or have an actual game behind the images worth playing (Like that dungeon diver game) I do not see it being worth the time.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Translation request for an unreal game.... I don't think most translators are going to want to touch that headache.

ALEKSEYR554

Mar 29, 2019
AI slop like his previous game
Edit: proof
View attachment 2808999
I have used AI for hundreds of hours so it's easy to spot
until these guys get better at using it or have an actual game behind the images worth playing (Like that dungeon diver game) I do not see it being worth the time.
Take a closer look at the description there is sentence about AI using
AIの利用範囲:小さなアイコンの生成、3Dモデルの一部(顔のメイク、服装の種類)のアクセサリー生成。 キャラクターの詳細が増加しました。

DEEPL Translation: Scope of AI use: generation of small icons, generation of accessories for some of the 3D models (facial makeup, types of clothing). Increased character detail.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Take a closer look at the description there is sentence about AI using
AIの利用範囲:小さなアイコンの生成、3Dモデルの一部(顔のメイク、服装の種類)のアクセサリー生成。 キャラクターの詳細が増加しました。

DEEPL Translation: Scope of AI use: generation of small icons, generation of accessories for some of the 3D models (facial makeup, types of clothing). Increased character detail.
That's the thing right? AI makes things too detailed, to the point it is immensely uncanny and easy to spot. See the absurd wrinkles and reflections on clothes for example. It's fine to not be perfect, that's the sign of humanity after all.
Which game is the dungeon diver thing? I'd like a look.
https://f95zone.to/threads/can-some...n-the-city-of-great-holes-and-freedom.149187/
Chat GPT Translation patch : https://f95zone.to/threads/can-some...-great-holes-and-freedom.149187/post-10772235

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Bloemkool

Hentaison99

May 8, 2022
So from what I gather, without a translation. The primary purpose is to impregnate everyone in the school. When doing it, try and get a G on the meter, I gather? Go around and pick up stuff and anything else? I only use Z, V and tab for controls and the rest, I have NFI.

Fatso999

Jul 14, 2019
game is pretty terrible, it's 3gb but unvoiced and the 30 girls are all basically the same except for face
even when you impregnate them nothing actually changes besides dialogue

the "harder" girls make you cum faster so you're supposed to use the items to temporarily boost your performance, except the system is kinda shit so the only information you'll get about what an item does is when you pick it up, once it's in your inventory it won't say what it is which means if you're trying to min-max your performance (which you'll need to do because the later girls are absurd) you'll have to guess or start again

that's on top of the items being temporary so you collect items > fuck a girl > collect items > fuck a girl

I already grinded and got to level 10 and my performance hasn't really improved that much, since the items are what you need for the harder girls

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes